board in contact with king and 3 bears in attempt to save club.

from scottyboy1

Il second this,

Today the board went cap in hand to park&co asking for a deal,

We are at no risk of admin, the deal is to allow takeover to happen

And as ive maintained we will hope***ly have our club back for hearts at home

Anymore update I get I will post

P.S the american guy isnt the guy I thought he was, we also have a golf partner of dave kings & AJ sniffing around

What do you think the 'good guys' will do with regard to the management of the team if they take control in the next few days?

What do you think the 'good guys' will do with regard to the management of the team if they take control in the next few days?

Hopefully they have someone in mind/lined up.

McDowall needs booted out asap

Edited by MoodyBlue

They must surely have made a decison on this. Things cannot continue as they are.

yes - to stand ANY chance of promotion there has to be managerial/coaching changes immediately.

I'm convinced this will be within their package - it simply has to be.

we have 4 months to get tuned for play-offs and need to be in shape to ensure victory in these.

Edited by MoodyBlue

get walter and ally in short term :laugh:

sorry hildy couldn't resist

I could see this happening, at least until the end of the season. McCoist's decision to give notice was strange given his previous bullish attitude towards continuing in the role, but with subsequent events unfolding, the timing of it could very well have been part of a strategy.

I could see this happening, at least until the end of the season. McCoist's decision to give notice was strange given his previous bullish attitude towards continuing in the role, but with subsequent events unfolding, the timing of it could very well have been part of a strategy.

I could see it happening too.

McCoist is already being paid as the manager of Rangers. A new board that knows him and likes him may well bring him back unless he really wants out and is happy to settle for a lump sum. It's hard to see his gardening leave continuing with a friendly board running the show.

He could even return as a director of football, and Walter Smith is surely odds-on to become a director again - or maybe he could become director of football.