We have moved before and we may well move again. Rangers is not Ibrox and Ibrox is not Rangers. If Ibrox is a memorial to those who lost their lives, a new ground in another location would be too - just as long as the flit is endorsed by the Rangers support.

Very few of us want to leave the old place, but times change. We want Rangers to be forever, but Ibrox might not be.

So wrong and you can't be that serious Hildy?

So wrong and you can't be that serious Hildy?

You seriously think that Rangers and Ibrox are the same thing, that bricks and mortar equal a community of people?

We love Ibrox, but it wasn't Rangers in 1872 and it isn't Rangers now.

I

It concerns me when I hear it being suggested that Rangers should never leave Ibrox. If circumstances occur where a move is perceived to be the right thing to do, we should move, but the decision should be for the fanbase - not an uninvited and unwanted owner.

We have moved before and we may well move again. Rangers is not Ibrox and Ibrox is not Rangers. If Ibrox is a memorial to those who lost their lives, a new ground in another location would be too - just as long as the flit is endorsed by the Rangers support.

Very few of us want to leave the old place, but times change. We want Rangers to be forever, but Ibrox might not be.

Sorry but losing IBrox is apocalyptic. Could we have fans turning out with saws and paint brushes to get Cathkin Park ready for an FC Rangers? If absolutely necessary. But we're not going to stick two fingers up to Cashley and waltz into our new football megaplex that will keep us at the top of European football for the next fifty years. Our home is being stolen. We are on the verge of being bottomed out of any recognisable existence by that fat whoremongering sack of man fat.

If that fat bastard gets his hands on our stadium, leaseback or whatever, even as security,the place will not be the same for me. I fear we are in the last chance saloon ....leaseback will financially cripple us for good.

These people need chased or our club will never fully recover.

You seriously think that Rangers and Ibrox are the same thing, that bricks and mortar equal a community of people?

We love Ibrox, but it wasn't Rangers in 1872 and it isn't Rangers now.

It's not even built on the original Ibrox footprint.

Ibrox is a hugely important part of our club and it's history but I think there is a greater issue in play.

The very soul of our football club has been steadily losing it's roots over the past few years and is in real danger of being cast adrift and claimed by Sports Direct. For them to wrap up a new soulless franchise, to go big on austerity, moonbeams (April/May), austerity, mediocrity, expectation management, mediocrity...............

Being realistic, austerity and new business model will be required by whoever was to come in but the broad difference is that one set will prioritise the beneficial interests of Sports Direct (MASH) and the other Rangers (LP&T).

We are in an extremely deep hole but going down the Sports Direct road will rip the soul out of our club and it would be Rangers in name only.