Transfer window closes tomorrow and it would be nice to get at least 2 of our targets in.

This will allow them to gel and settle for our title launch next season. And also try and get us another few rounds in the UEFA cup.

Our defence is sorted for the season bar maybe a RB. But id like to see Webster sign permanently and we wont have to worry about sloppy centre halfs for a while.

Id also like McCulloch in. He would be my first choice target at the moment. He can play on the left, not as a natural winger, but a more solid midfielder. He also props up with goals and will be suited to the scottish game.

Dont know whats happening with Hartley, Buba says the deal is dead - maybe he can shed some light???

But he will improve the team aswell.

I think those 2 would be enough to get us through until the summer. I dont fancy Gow or Fotheringham.

Upfront we still have 4 strikers but its time to play Sebo from the start and I can see him coming good for us.

A couple of the papers are now saying we only put a bid in at the weekend, of £600,000. That will be raised today to £750,000, but there are clubs in England interested and don't rule out Celtic either.

They're also saying that the Buffel deal might not go through in time, so that's nowhere near a certainty.