Llambias 'attacked' in Glasgow bar

Police Scotland investigate threats by fans against Rangers board members

Derek Llambias: Threatened in a Glasgow bar by Rangers fans

Police Scotland are investigating allegations that Rangers chief executive Derek Llambias and financial director Barry Leach were subjected to threats and intimidation.

The incident, which happened in a Glasgow bar last week, involved a handful of Rangers supporters.

It's the second such confrontation to have been reported in the last month, as fan unrest with the Rangers board continues.

It is understood no assault took place, but Police Scotland are believed to be aware of the identity of those alleged to have been involved.

Rangers have not commented on the incident.

So there was no attack. The police should instead be investigating the financial raping of our club by MA.

Aw wee soul. And I don't mean wee Derek 'the Llamb'. I mean the wee arsehole who spun this nonsense. When you read it, it transpires the "Glasgow city bar" was a hotel. And given that the 'Llamb' only frequents 5 star hotels I would suggest the physical intimidation was somebody beating him to the free nuts on the bar.

Jack, you seem to be more on your high heels these days than on your toes, 'cos your spin is woeful.

Preparing the ground for an EGM cancellation!

I like how the stories keep referencing a 'Glasgow bar' when it was in truth, a hotel bar. So not your average night out then, but Glasgow bar makes it sound much more intimidating.

Someone probably walked past him and said 'fuck off s**v' and suddenly it's GBH. Not like the board to spin lies though...

I like how the stories keep referencing a 'Glasgow bar' when it was in truth, a hotel bar. So not your average night out then, but Glasgow bar makes it sound much more intimidating.

Someone probably walked past him and said 'fuck off s**v' and suddenly it's GBH. Not like the board to spin lies though...

You get the impression from this and some of the stories from his Newcastle days that he spends a lot of time in bars...makes you wonder doesn't it