RFB Chairman Resigns

Does Dr Zia post on the fb page for rfb?

I don't know, I am not on FB but the RFB has a Communications sub-committee, comprising Chair (Tom C) / Secretary (Gary G) / Alan F / AlisonC-*D.

I understand that Gary posted the Minutes on the FB page after circulating to the other RFB members.

I don't know where Zia's post copied into the other thread came from.

I don't know, I am not on FB but the RFB has a Communications sub-committee, comprising Chair (Tom C) / Secretary (Gary G) / Alan F / AlisonC-*D.

I understand that Gary posted the Minutes on the FB page after circulating to the other RFB members.

It came from here ...

https://www.facebook.com/rangersfansboard

Does Dr Zia post on the fb page for rfb?

Yes he does.

Tom Clements is no longer Chairman, Gary didn't post the minutes and Zia's post came from the RFB Facebook page.

Yes he does.

Tom Clements is no longer Chairman, Gary didn't post the minutes and Zia's post came from the RFB Facebook page.

I'm obviously aware that TC is no longer the Chair but absent any other information I quoted from the Minutes of the 2nd Meeting which is why I retained the brackets around his and the Secretary's name as I assume it would be whoever holds these positions.

If the Secretary didn't post the Minutes then who did?

Are you saying that the Secretary was not responsible for including the Leach comment about the Three Bears?

If not who was?

Any comment on my post #20?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

I'm obviously aware that TC is no longer the Chair but absent any other information I quoted from the Minutes of the 2nd Meeting which is why I retained the brackets around his and the Secretary's name as I assume it would be whoever holds these positions.

If the Secretary didn't post the Minutes then who did?

I'm not prepared to say who it was save it was not the Secretary. Guess away if you want but I'll not comment further on the matter as it's irrelevant, I bear my share of collective responsibility on the issue.

Are you saying that the Secretary was not responsible for including the Leach comment about the Three Bears?

No I'm not saying that, as I don't know for certain as I've previously stated there where problems with the webex feed and personally I don't give a jot.

If not who was?

See above.

Any comment on my post #20?

Not to my knowledge.

Edited by forlanssister

I'm not prepared to say who it was save it was not the Secretary. Guess away if you want but I'll not comment further on the matter as it's irrelevant, I bear my share of collective responsibility on the issue.

Well it's not that difficult really, given that the Chair resigned and it wasn't the Secretary; there are only two other members of the Communication Sub-Committee and posting that comment has the hallmark of one of them written all over it.

I'd say it's extremely important but guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Well it's not that difficult really, given that the Chair resigned and it wasn't the Secretary; there are only two other members of the Communication Sub-Committee and posting that comment has the hallmark of one of them written all over it.

I already stated that I wouldn't take further part in your guessing game.

I'd say it's extremely important but guess we'll have to agree to disagree on that.

It's really, really not important who pressed the submit button as everything falls back to us all.

Didn't think you'd be out of the loop.

You can think what you want.

If you hadn't f*&ked up so spectacularly of your volition then this board wouldn't be full of you're constant sniping in all matters RFB.

Just f*&king get over it.