Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

I agree,but I still say the boycott did more to remove the rats than those who continually attended.

It wasn't a case of one or the other.

The current Board were removed because Mr King eventually realised that he had to buy shares in the market, or the price came down low enough so that he abandoned his earlier principles, depending on your view, as did T3B and the enormous efforts of RF and RST to build up fans shareholdings as a homogenous group.

The current Board were removed because Mr King eventually realised that he had to buy shares in the market, or the price came down low enough so that he abandoned his earlier principles, depending on your view, as did T3B and the enormous efforts of RF and RST to build up fans shareholdings as a homogenous group.

In your opinion!,you stick to that belief. Anyway,I'm in a party mood knowing we have got our club back from the thieves who raped our club for the last few years,onwards and upwards,I know I can party in the knowledge I helped exterminate the rats out of my club

Fair enough but its one thing to admit mistakes and another to apologise and learn from them.
Learning from them absolutely, as far as apologies go there's plenty that have contributed to the bickering amongst our fan base particularly online, I'm not a special offender so I don't think I need to be going about pleading forgiveness. We all need to move forward and not hold grudges.

that's why boycotting was the decisive action not the only action.

Who would have sold to king if fans had not left? What do you think engineered the split, if not the disagreements between Crichton and Ashley's lot on how best to move forward which centered entirely on bringing back the support?

So why in your opinion did the investors get behind king if not to bring back the customers? Why did James easdale fling in the towel? Why did sandy abstain? Why could they not afford to continue to pull the wool over your eyes by bringing in a replacement manager or even pay off the one who quit, if not for the restrictions put in place by supporters with holding their money?

Investors vote with their view of the best way to improve the future value of the Club for themselves or their clients.

Sorry I can't answer for the Easdales, I believe they have their own spokesman, according to what I read on here.

Not many Clubs can afford to pay two managers at once.

I tell you what I would like to know, apart from the Easdale block, who comprised the 33% who didn't vote and why?

Learning from them absolutely, as far as apologies go there's plenty that have contributed to the bickering amongst our fan base particularly online, I'm not a special offender so I don't think I need to be going about pleading forgiveness. We all need to move forward and not hold grudges.

Yet you still think its a good idea to insert a counter opinion to those who believe their actions helped the club. How does the foster togetherness?

That's why I say you have still not learned. Opinions are vital but they should also be measured against usefulness. If you want to preach unity give it ago first.

i am fed up with this now. those that gave money to the rangers board this season delayed our recovery and damaged the club. i include myself in that i went twice.

how badly we affected our recovery depends on whether we go up this year or not.

we should all have joined kings scheme last summer and not renewed.

i know people are grieving for greenco and denial is part of that but go do it in a dark room for all our sakes.

The directors at the time stated that Ashley offered more money on better terms and they will have to stand up for that, I am in no doubt.

:facepalm::brick::throwpc:

Right!,I'm out,time to crack the champers