Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

It's a different opinion, if we're aiming for unity it really doesn't matter now. We all did our bit in the way we thought was right.

Thank you.

I supported the Club thoughout by renewing my ST and paying to attend other home games through the CC system.

That was my right as it was the right of any other fan not to attend games.

It's a different opinion, if we're aiming for unity it really doesn't matter now. We all did our bit in the way we thought was right.

I agree,but I still say the boycott did more to remove the rats than those who continually attended.

Yes, I see that. He would say that though wouldn't he. He wouldn't say it helped drive down the share price to a point where he felt comfortable abanding his principles to buy a shareholding.

It's not antagonistic just because it's a minority opinion.

They answered that at the time.

So why in your opinion did the investors get behind king if not to bring back the customers? Why did James easdale fling in the towel? Why did sandy abstain? Why could they not afford to continue to pull the wool over your eyes by bringing in a replacement manager or even pay off the one who quit, if not for the restrictions put in place by supporters with holding their money?

Thank you.

I supported the Club thoughout by renewing my ST and paying to attend other home games through the CC system.

Yes and we aren't having a go at you for it. Do us the same courtesy.

I agree,but I still say the boycott did more to remove the rats than those who continually attended.

You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone but mentioning it for too long will only alienate thousands that did still attend this season. I think boycotting was wrong but I'm not going to keep on saying it now that we're in a new chapter

I didn't mean to be antagonistic, I just don't happen to agree that the boycott was good for the Club or brought about the boardroom change.

The loss of ST revenue is more or less equal to the first Ashley loan.

Yes, but without it they would still be there and we would still be treading water with no investment and the club being pillaged. Not ok with most of us. Good riddance to the lot of them.

We didn't need that though.

We needed it to pay the wages in January and February as per the statement on 27 January describing the company's financial position as having "been perilous for a number of months exacerbated by lower than expected match attendances"."

Thank you.

nobody ever said you let the club down or anything like that same goes for stb. Infact it was those who continued to support who could not understand the position of others and denounced them through their inability to understand the hand dealt.

You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone but mentioning it for too long will only alienate thousands that did still attend this season. I think boycotting was wrong but I'm not going to keep on saying it now that we're in a new chapter

Well!,the fact that our new board stated it as fact should not be forgotten either!,and I really do believe it.