Well done to SoS/RST/UoF and all of us who made it happen

Not at all, we just wouldn't have the £5/10 million loan round our neck.

Nonsense. The boycott was the decisive move. It awoke all the investors to the situation and removed and brought to ahead their refusal to accept outside investment showing they were not working in the best interests of the club. It also highlighted the reduced revenue streams stolen by SD by not helping to paper over the cracks

Nonsense. The boycott was the decisive move. It awoke all the investors to the situation and removed and brought to ahead their refusal to accept outside investment showing they were not working in the best interests of the club. It also highlighted the reduced revenue streams stolen by SD by not helping to paper over the cracks

He knows all that!

Stop fishing man,no need,this is a time to rejoice and finally look forward to getting Rangers back to the top of Scottish football

I can assure you of one thing, I am most certainly looking forward to Rangers re-emergence at the forefront of Scottish Football, the first time we beat Celtic, Aberdeen etc in the SPFL and most particularly resuming my travels in Europe, though I fear the first trips will be to the likes of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.

I can assure you of one thing, I am most certainly looking forward to Rangers re-emergence at the forefront of Scottish Football, the first time we beat Celtic, Aberdeen etc in the SPFL and most particularly resuming my travels in Europe, though I fear the first trips will be to the likes of Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan.

I believe you,so why the antagonistic posts when you know the truth regarding Cashley loans?

I hope your joking, he didn't surely?

It was indeed a satire remark about the photo of PM above my post. Almost every time you see a Rangers fan with his hand like that the bigots from the south claim it is a nazi salute,

I believe you,so why the antagonistic posts when you know the truth regarding Cashley loans?

I didn't mean to be antagonistic, I just don't happen to agree that the boycott was good for the Club or brought about the boardroom change.

The loss of ST revenue is more or less equal to the first Ashley loan.

I didn't mean to be antagonistic, I just don't happen to agree that the boycott was good for the Club or brought about the boardroom change.

Luckily enough Dave King disagress with you,and I happen to agree with him,also I think you knew it was an antagonistic post!,also why didn't the rats take the money on offer from Kingco instead of loans?

Edited by ian1964

the Ashley loans where a means to an end. Do you still not get that? The loans would have happened either way, they are merely the smoke that allowed him to grab up what he wanted from the start