Will Ally now do the right thing?

The state of the team is a damned disgrace and McCoist should be held accountable. He has set us back years and it will cost the club 10s of millions to repair the damage he caused by his extremely inept management.

He should hand back a large chunk of the 800 grand a year wage he is still collecting and hand over the shares he received.

He has not earned or deserved a penny of either. incompetence at its extreme.

I won't be holding my breath though.

i remember when he made his we don't walk statement he was a hero on all fronts.

i remember when he made his we don't walk statement he was a hero on all fronts.

Cant speak for everyone else but Ally the player and Ally the Rangers fan are still heroes to me. Its just plainly obvious he's not cut out for management or the Rangers job came too early for him. Cant say for sure as anything is possible, but he may go on to better things and we'll want him back in 10 years time! :D

in the summer he declared that this was finally his squad and he was satisfied with it for the challenges ahead (not a direct quote SteveC).

:) I wouldn't have said anything. Ally's interviews were as hard to stomach as his teams.

The state of the team is a damned disgrace and McCoist should be held accountable. He has set us back years and it will cost the club 10s of millions to repair the damage he caused by his extremely inept management.

He should hand back a large chunk of the 800 grand a year wage he is still collecting and hand over the shares he received.

He has not earned or deserved a penny of either. incompetence at its extreme.

I won't be holding my breath though.

Nobody would argue that the football and players are awful, it would always have cost us to re-build; but there are other considerations.

What does his salary and shares come to, a few million pounds? Stack that up against denying the cabal stealing our titles. Green has admitted that if Ally hadn't been with him, he would have capitulated.

Let him go, he done his bit.

Cant speak for everyone else but Ally the player and Ally the Rangers fan are still heroes to me. Its just plainly obvious he's not cut out for management or the Rangers job came too early for him. Cant say for sure as anything is possible, but he may go on to better things and we'll want him back in 10 years time! :D

Somewhat unlikely given he's almost 53 and has over 10 years coaching experience. Continental clubs have a much better approach to football management. If someone clearly isn't working out after a few months, try someone else. Sticking with someone useless for years just isn't the way to go about it...