Paul Murray congratulates the Record !!!

When the formalities were all over, new interim chairman Murray said: “I would personally like to take the opportunity to thank the Daily Record for its courageous journalism over the past four years – and officially confirm it is no longer banned from Rangers FC.”

Good for you I personally have nothing but disdain for the Record, and all Scottish journo's, but hey ho ..

When the formalities were all over, new interim chairman Murray said: “I would personally like to take the opportunity to thank the Daily Record for its courageous journalism over the past four years – and officially confirm it is no longer banned from Rangers FC.”

Good for you I personally have nothing but disdain for the Record, and all Scottish journo's, but hey ho ..

It took a while but you found something to complain about today.

They've made alot more noise in Rangers favour more recently, I would say four years is pushing it. Is it still expected that Traynor's PR firm is going to be part of Rangers as it was for DK's build up to the EGM?

I hope so.

What im also looking forward to in that having Rangers men at Ibrox, is that they will more likely than we have had for a long time, fight against articles which are misleading and damaging to our club. Lots of other things to do on the list of priorities first, but thats something im fairly sure will be addressed.

It took a while but you found something to complain about today.

Only as long as it took the record to put this headline up on their site.. Why do we need to have a love in with them?

They've made alot more noise in Rangers favour more recently, I would say four years is pushing it. Is it still expected that Traynor's PR firm is going to be part of Rangers as it was for DK's build up to the EGM?

I hope so.

What im also looking forward to in that having Rangers men at Ibrox, is that they will more likely than we have had for a long time, fight against articles which are misleading and damaging to our club. Lots of other things to do on the list of priorities first, but thats something im fairly sure will be addressed.

at least make them work for our favour a bit more. lets face it the story is all about Rangers again and for first time in a while it's good for us.