Paul Murray congratulates the Record !!!

I have enjoyed today, some are starting what will come in the days ahead, not for me tonight.

agree but my sentiment was that it shouldn't have come from Paul Murray today. plenty time for all that murky business in the future

disgusted. lie with dogs....

well done PM nobody guessed the first priority would be to let a scum newspaper most bears avoid at all costs back into ibrox to spread more sensationalist lies.

sure as fuck wasnt what we fought tooth and nail to get them in for.

Our interim chairman will need to do better than to praise the Rangers-hating scumfest that is the Daily Rhebel. By all means give Jackson some credit for being his mouthpiece and allowing our opposition to the board to get some mainstream coverage, but just like a broken clock being right twice a day, the Rhebel remains far more anti-Rangers than balanced/neutral. My near 20 year ban of buying the Rhebel will most certainly be continuing, and it will take a lot more than this puff piece to change my views.

Another great advert for fan unity in here then

Exactly man.

Our interim chairman will need to do better than to praise the Rangers-hating scumfest that is the Daily Rhebel. By all means give Jackson some credit for being his mouthpiece and allowing our opposition to the board to get some mainstream coverage, but just like a broken clock being right twice a day, the Rhebel remains far more anti-Rangers than balanced/neutral. My near 20 year ban of buying the Rhebel will most certainly be continuing, and it will take a lot more than this puff piece to change my views.

Couldn't have put it better if I tried.

I don't ever read the Record so I don't care about it. Those who are upset should contemplate the following question:

Who gets furthest in politics, those who compromise or those who refuse to?

Mm not sure I like the politician analogy. One thing I've learned is that politicians are all lying bar stewards on the take with only a few exceptions. .... I want better for our club.....

Mm not sure I like the politician analogy. One thing I've learned is that politicians are all lying bar stewards on the take with only a few exceptions. .... I want better for our club.....

Politics is about power. Ignore it if you like and then you can be a doormat.