Llambias, Leach and Easdale suspended

I undertsand, of course, that Sandy Easdale, was a director of the Football Club and I certainly want rid of him, but what "duites" would he have as he was not in an Executive position?

I had understood that he was making executive type decisions since he was appointed (and even before that).

Andrew Dickson seems to have survived a long time, anyone know much about him aside from the roles he has had?

In the process of sorting out the shambles that's been left, it makes sense to have somebody who has some idea what the feckers have been up to for the last few years.

He might sit in the directors box but he's not a director and never has been I don't think, so he'll hardly have had any influence on everything that's gone on

Agreed. He will have been involved with a lot but not the controversial stuff. He will have been trying to keep his stuff running as smoothly as possible.

It will be very useful to have someone on board who can explain past details and who understands what goes on at both the football level and with other organisations (SFA, SPFL, UEFA).

I don't see any downsides to keeping him on board.

Agreed. He will have been involved with a lot but not the controversial stuff. He will have been trying to keep his stuff running as smoothly as possible.

It will be very useful to have someone on board who can explain past details and who understands what goes on at both the football level and with other organisations (SFA, SPFL, UEFA).

I don't see any downsides to keeping him on board.

If it's true about his wife getting punted then they were hardly doing him any special favours either.

I'm uncomfortable with us having too much involvement from David Murray's latter era but again I'll assume he didn't have much involvement in that side of things, and if he's good at his job then we may as well keep him

If it's true about his wife getting punted then they were hardly doing him any special favours either.

I'm uncomfortable with us having too much involvement from David Murray's latter era but again I'll assume he didn't have much involvement in that side of things, and if he's good at his job then we may as well keep him

I understand that one of his primary tasks was negotiating player's contracts.