This referee had had an absolute stinker.

Ibrahimovic shouldn't have been sent off, Costa should have been and he hasn't controlled the game well.

2-2 and Chelsea only have 5 minutes to save their CL season.

PSG a the better team even with 10 men.

SBS on suicide watch !

On a sidenote, the referee gave Bayern an ideal start against Donezk tonight, a debatable penalty in 4 minutes, a red card for the Ukrainian defender and Bayern were 1-0. Donezk with backs to the wall for most of the first half, conceeding a late 2-0. After the break, Bayern turned it on and after a quick 3-0, Donezk surrendered. Important European night wrecked for one team still in with a fighting chance at the start. That ref was Willie Collum ...

Captain of PSG (Thiago Silva) went from villain to hero in the space of 8 minutes in extra-time, first giving away a silly penalty which Chelsea scored to put them ahead, he then had a header which produced a wonderful save from Courtois resulting in a corner and from that he headed the away goal that took his side through.

What we must understand of course is that the Premier League is the only thing that matters. Any tournament that Chelsea get beaten in is of no importance.

I believe SBS to be indisposed this morning so I've taken it upon myself to post this on his behalf.

I really deteste the away goal rule. If there is one rule that should be done away with then its that.

Can you imagine a game of snooker, Hendry v O Sullivan and Hendry makes a 65 break. O Sullivan comes to the table and makes a 65 break including the last ball except Hendry potted more reds and lower colours therefore he wins the frame....

This game was a draw. PSG had an extra 30 mins on Chelsea soil to score than Chelsea had in Paris therefore how can that be even?

Nice to see Chelsea go out mind....:-)

I really deteste the away goal rule. If there is one rule that should be done away with then its that.

Can you imagine a game of snooker, Hendry v O Sullivan and Hendry makes a 65 break. O Sullivan comes to the table and makes a 65 break including the last ball except Hendry potted more reds and lower colours therefore he wins the frame....

This game was a draw. PSG had an extra 30 mins on Chelsea soil to score than Chelsea had in Paris therefore how can that be even?

Nice to see Chelsea go out mind....:-)

Aye but Chelsea had an extra player for 90 minutes (unjustly I might add and, in fact, should have finished the game a player less than PSG.....). They deserved to go out.

The "lack of competition in the EPL" is such a lame excuse. Bayern Munich have no competition in Germany but are still progressing. Spain only has 3 teams capable of winning the league and even Chelsea's conquerors only have competition from one or two teams in France.

Edited by craig

Aye but Chelsea had an extra player for 90 minutes (unjustly I might add and, in fact, should have finished the game a player less than PSG.....). They deserved to go out.

The "lack of competition in the EPL" is such a lame excuse. Baleen Munich have no competition in Germany but are still progressing. Spain only has 3 teams capable of winning the league and even Chelsea's conquerors only have competition from one or two teams in France.

The EPL argument is laughable. It goes in cycles between Europes 3-5 country elite. At the moment Italian clubs are shocking yet watch Juventus and Inter be up there in 3 years time....

They had this debate on Talksport last night, if there was a top 10 Euro Elite league who would the 10 teams be....good debate. Id say Bayern, Dortmund, AC Milan, Inter, Barca, Real M, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Ajax....based on last 10 years.