Keith Jackson Discusses Rangers Collapse at 2015 Money in Sport Conference

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/video-keith-jackson-financial-wrecking-5363311?

Worth a watch! Albeit very much a painful history lesson for us all...

LOL Jackson an expert is he ? The man who told us Whyte had wealth 'off the radar' was it? Presume this about Whyte is it?

Our 'financial collapse' (not the terminolgy I'd use) was due to a takeover which will be proved fraudulent later this year whereby Whyte didnt have the funds to run the business he claimed to have and as a result didnt pay over PAYE/NI contributions from employees for a number of months until HMRC sought a winding up order. Very simple Keef.

Any journo worth his salt would investigate how Whyte managed to acquire Rangers in the first place but that's beyond our Keef I think. Why not investigate if LBG blackmailed SDM into selling to Whyte ?And why & by whom?

Or why HMRC let Whyte acquire Rangers when he already owed them £3m or £4m?

Or why HMRC sought a fictitious EBT tax to deter reputable buyers acquiring Rangers from SDM meaning that the only buyer Rangers would get would be the likes of Whyte?

Doesn't know Keef the answers to these ?

Edited by RANGERRAB

Conclusion after watching that?

Rangers died and the current Rangers is a new club. Jackson had plenty of opportunities to get the facts about this across and he didn't take any of them.

A poor show.

Rangers died and the current Rangers is a new club. Jackson had plenty of opportunities to get the facts about this across and he didn't take any of them.

A poor show.

I've no intention of watching it. Do I detect yahoo involvement?

Edited by RANGERRAB

A poor show.

If you tell a lie often enough ...

As I said before, Scotland needs a clean up when it comes to sports journalists. The current cabal has been in office for a decade or more, following their own agendas and continue to be anything but impartial and objective (and thus worthy a read) journalists.

I've no intention of watching it. Do I detect yahoo involvement?

He had opportunities to make the situation absolutely clear and didn't take them. At one point he said something about it being a prickly subject but took it no further.

Any neutral watching that will think that Rangers is a new club.

A poor show.

Also said we deserved to be sent to the bottom division for sporting integrity reasons and that it was understandable the way other clubs treated us.