This may belong in the football thread?,however he is a Rangers fan,so I was just wondering how much he would cost?,I have only really seen him play for Scotland but he always looks very dangerous and I think he is 27 years old,would he be a good signing for us?,I think he would.

Plays for Watford in the Championship. No chance whatsoever.

Aye,I know who he plays for mate,have only seen him play for Scotland though,just wondered if he was available and how much as he would be a decent signing for us,IMO

Can't see us getting anyone doing well at a high level in England any time soon. Would cost several million (I'd imagine) and we will have a very small amount of money in the summer to spend, with a huge amount of players needing replaced. I imagine a lot of our signings will be bosmans and small fees, presuming we don't start spending way outwith our means again.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

Can't see us getting anyone doing well at a high level in England any time soon. Would cost several million (I'd imagine) and we will have a very small amount of money in the summer to spend, with a huge amount of players needing replaced. I imagine a lot of our signings will be bosmans and small fees, presuming we don't start spending way outwith our means again.

Aye!,I was wondering/hoping he was maybe getting near the end of his contract!:)

Slightly different type of player and possibly out of our league, but I'd much rather we went for a player like Weiss.

People remember him as greedy and inconsistent, by I remember him for his excellent assists & goals to games ratios under difficult circumstances where he was often used as a sub from the bench. He's also been providing those regular assists plus a handful of goals each season at a much higher level than Scottish football.

The bottom line for me is that a player like Weiss is touching on the sort of real class that we need to be striving for while staying realistic.

Can you imagine Olympiacos coming in for Templeton?

I love reading Weiss' Twitter feed, himself and Sebo on their still showing their support. I dont think we have a hope in hell of getting him, he'll be on a hefty wage in Qatar I would think, certainly more than we could offer. Although with some of our high earners leaving this summer, their could be wiggle room to take in a quality player that we will need no matter which league we're in.

Its been sort of quiet from our new board that it may have passed me by, have they mentioned anything of player/wage budgets at present or in future?