Although with some of our high earners leaving this summer, their could be wiggle room to take in a quality player that we will need no matter which league we're in.

No matter which manager is in charge, that is exactly what he needs to be thinking because we desperately need some real quality before quantity.

We need to be saying cheerio to Jig and a bunch of other high earners whose contracts are up and bringing some quality in, even if it's only a couple of really good players supplemented by a few shrewd freebies and the best of our younger lads.

I think some are setting their standards a bit too high. I doubt any high flyers in The Championship will even think about a move to us without any European football.

Edited by Gazza_8

Agree. And wasn't so long ago all three would have struggled to get of a rangers bench so don't see why they are unrealistic

Because we're completely skint and need a whole new squad. Our wage bill will need to be a fraction of what it used to be. A squad full of players earning over £20k will be a thing of the past, or else we will go bust again very quickly.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

I think some are setting their standards a bit too high. I doubt Ny high flyers in The Championship will even think about a. I've to us without any European football.

Couldn't afford them and they wouldn't come. We'll be lucky to even get in the SPL next season and our resources will be very limited.

Couldn't afford them and they wouldn't come. We'll be lucky to even get in the SPL next season and our resources will be very limited.

Do you think about committing suicide every day when you wake up? You certainly Don't have your glass half full.

Do you think about committing suicide every day when you wake up? You certainly Don't have your glass half full.

I don't know about previous posts but he's spot on in this instance. A Premiership hopeful leaving to join Rangers. Those sort of moves won't happen until we're back playing in Europe. If we're ever back playing in Europe that is.

I don't know about previous posts but he's spot on in this instance. A Premiership hopeful leaving to join Rangers. Those sort of moves won't happen until we're back playing in Europe. If we're ever back playing in Europe that is.

I remember thinking that before Butcher and Co, all signed all those years ago. Many players will see the adventure in coming.

I remember thinking that before Butcher and Co, all signed all those years ago. Many players will see the adventure in coming.

The lure of The Premiership and even The Championship down south is far greater than Scotland's alternative. It's a money driven game now.