Paul Murray Exclusive Interview

I'm not sure they could go in with a plan, they have to see what has been done or not done in the last 4 years.

for a guy who has been pretty much full time trying to put together takeovers these last years, I would have expected him to have clearer "Bigger picture"plans for the way ahead. he says they are only now looking at different clubs/models for ideas in formulating the best way ahead for rangers ..... he talks about st sales for next season, remarking on Hibs already marketing theirs and he is not actively looking at alternatives to mcall if he bombs. does he really believe that ST sales will be huge if they are heading into the summer and the fans don't know what next season is going to look like. I think the moderate crowds since they took over shows that the fans wont just return blindly.. I am definetly happy that we have custodians that are not robbing us but I still believe PM is not up to this job..the sooner king gets his all clear and takes the reins and shows us why he became SA's richest guy.

Paul Murray spoke very well indeed in that interview and I really like the fact that he's clearly not leaping to fire moonbeams at us or hit us with more specific, but sketchy plans after only 3 weeks since the EGM.

We don't need a repeat of last year's business review which (on the surface at least) appeared to take over 4 months to give us a pile of sketchy plans with very little in the way of substance.

Totally agree but its going to take more than that to succeed, a lot was said there with no real detail.

I agree, but there was no outrageous false promises either. I would rate it as reasonably optimistic.

He said that promotion was critical and that new signings would be made for the Premiership.