Mohsni's performance against Cowdenbeath

The one against Hibs disappointed me more. Seemed to just completely lose control of an easy ball then have to go chasing it, sure I've seen him do this a few times. Could have cost us the game and 2nd place. I liked him because of his obvious ability but his errors make me think we'll end up regretting keeping him.

The one against Hibs disappointed me more. Seemed to just completely lose control of an easy ball then have to go chasing it, sure I've seen him do this a few times. Could have cost us the game and 2nd place. I liked him because of his obvious ability but his errors make me think we'll end up regretting keeping him.

Off topic but are you The Deedle from FF?

I know it's not sayimg much - but he is by far the best centre half we have. Prone to the odd lapse of concentration, but as a central defender he is head and shoulders above the rest and should be starting every week.

And the poor sod has to play along side 'pointing boy' which can't be easy !!!

Too prone to being a clown, another one we should show the door in the summer without a second thought

on that basis we will hopefully be getting rid of all our other centre half's then as he is the best of them ( albeit, best of a bad bunch)

I wouldn't object to that at all, although if we're picking the best of a bad bunch I'd probably say McGregor

I agree - we need a big clearout of all the shite.

On McGregor, I'd say he is 'strong', but IMO he's not a great defender and Mohsni is better than him.

Edited by MoodyBlue

I agree - we need a big clearout of all the shite.

On McGregor, I'd say he is 'strong', but IMO he's not a great defender and Mohsni is better than him.

If he could cut out the mistakes Mohsni would be excellent. There are not many defenders that can get in front of his man like Mohsni does. he is also good going forward at times although sometimes he has a rush of blood to the head then as well and thinks he is Pele.:)