Rangers 2 - 1 Hearts: Player Ratings and Highlights

Ratings are pretty much spot on this week, though I personally thought Murdoch was like a Stuart McCall in his prime in the engine room today and was my MOTM by a fraction ahead of Law.

Makes you sick that we had to watch Law and Black stifle the life out of our midfield for months when we had this lad and McLeod that could have made a great CM partnership. Hopefully Murdoch is well looked after and he can maintain his focus and not get carried away with the rave reviews he is picking up, as he could nail down a CM slot for years if he can replicate the kind of performance we saw yesterday.

Finally, 3 for Jig, seriously?!!!!!!! A sympathy vote for sure!!!!! A big fat zero is still too good for him, but I know I'm biased!!

You said our only hope of promotion was with the Newcastle players. Yet murdoch played more minutes on Sunday than all 5 Newcastle players have played in all the games since our revival.

And a better performance than any of them have managed too.

It was a no-brainier to take off the talented but work-shy Vuckic at HT after Jig forced McCall into a change. When the sleeves need rolled up he is not the man, when we need to create chances and put in good entertaining performances against much poorer teams, there would be a place for him in the current setup. Not worth £5Kpw plus a 500K promotion bonus but that is not the lads fault.

And a better performance than any of them have managed too.

It was a no-brainier to take off the talented but work-shy Vuckic at HT after Jig forced McCall into a change. When the sleeves need rolled up he is not the man, when we need to create chances and put in good entertaining performances against much poorer teams, there would be a place for him in the current setup. Not worth £5Kpw plus a 500K promotion bonus but that is not the lads fault.

Couldn't agree more mate. There are other talented players in our youth yet to make an impact as well.