Vuckic quotes tomorrow

We are looking short term the next few weeks which is the aim to get promotion.

The ship of using the lower leagues for long term planning sailed when Green decided to keep McCoist on as manager

Haha..... not sure you should have used Green as part of your analogy.... the long term planning started and ended with Chuck's moonbeams whilst lining his own pockets at the Club's expense. McCoist was convenient for Green.... whilst we as a support concentrated on the turgid crap on the pitch Chuck was piling bag fulls of cash into his French estate....

He's not good enough that it matters.

Our best player on Sunday was a youth of our own.

GS you are quick to pick up on the speed of Vuckic but I really worry about the speed of Murdoch. I find him very slow and he rarely catches his opposite player. If you see the faults in one player you should see them in all players.

He's not good enough that it matters.

Our best player on Sunday was a youth of our own.

We've finally gained some momentum and I'm sure even you'd accept Vuckic has been a squad member who's at least played a part in that.

Dropping him would be utter lunacy and you know it.

Haha..... not sure you should have used Green as part of your analogy.... the long term planning started and ended with Chuck's moonbeams whilst lining his own pockets at the Club's expense. McCoist was convenient for Green.... whilst we as a support concentrated on the turgid crap on the pitch Chuck was piling bag fulls of cash into his French estate....

I was actually being critical of Green with that comment you know...

GS you are quick to pick up on the speed of Vuckic but I really worry about the speed of Murdoch. I find him very slow and he rarely catches his opposite player. If you see the faults in one player you should see them in all players.

Is that who GS was talking about when talking about a player of our own youth ? Murdoch ? The same player who, when playing beside Vuckic against QotS, was absolutely anonymous until being replaced by Walsh.... whilst Vuckic scored and was our most direct, creative player that day ??

I am not slating Murdoch here... but it is more than ironic when GS uses Murdoch as an example for ONE single solitary game because he so happens to have a good game, but conveniently ignores other games where Vuckic has outshone the same player.

We've finally gained some momentum and I'm sure even you'd accept Vuckic has been a squad member who's at least played a part in that.

Dropping him would be utter lunacy and you know it.

He's played 67 minutes in that momentum. Let's retain some perspective

Is that who GS was talking about when talking about a player of our own youth ? Murdoch ? The same player who, when playing beside Vuckic against QotS, was absolutely anonymous until being replaced by Walsh.... whilst Vuckic scored and was our most direct, creative player that day ??

I am not slating Murdoch here... but it is more than ironic when GS uses Murdoch as an example for ONE single solitary game because he so happens to have a good game, but conveniently ignores other games where Vuckic has outshone the same player.

No its not who I was talking about replacing him with.