Vuckic quotes tomorrow

Note he doesn't want to win v celtc but to score. Everything that's wrong with his attitude in one quote.

FFS. Give it a rest. Your campaign of hatred is getting tedious. If he said he wanted to win against Celtic you'd complain because he didn't say he wanted to win the league.

You will try and turn anything positive about him into a negative.

GS you're just being daft and trolling. Enough please.

Everyone knows the lad isn't a world beater but his contribution has been decent enough since he arrived and certainly on a par with anyone else in the team. Generally, he has improved our squad. In that sense, if he can adjust his financial demands to suit, then he may be an option though I'm not sure if Newcastle will want a fee. One wonders how flexible Ashley would be...

No I wouldn't. I would say he would need to adjust his game to make it happen.

He's at present simply not my kind of player.

Tbh after he ducked at that free kick I doubt there was any way back for him.

He wasn't this even when you'd never seen him play, though, which more than slightly weakens every single posting on him since then.