Vuckic quotes tomorrow

I didn't want any of them as I knew it was a con and we had youths of our own who could help us. But it's not like I questioned his work rate before I saw him play. And it's only his defensive work rate he works hard to go forward.

As Frankie says at the right price sure why not. I certainly wouldn't pay a fee though.

So on a vukic thread I'm not allowed to state the obvious. Fair enough.

Come on, you state not "the obvious", but your opinion. You are of course entitled to it, but how about doing it in a reasonable manner, as has been pointed out time and again?

Come on, you state not "the obvious", but your opinion. You are of course entitled to it, but how about doing it in a reasonable manner, as has been pointed out time and again?

I am though. I even stayed out of the vukic praise thread all together to let people have their say in peace. I only mentioned him in the match thread when Pete baited me and this thread is all about him so he's fair game.

Not sure what people want me to do other than adjust my view to theirs.

I meant my op. It's what I see as his issue. Even his celebration at his goal screamed of it to me.

But I've been wrong before and will be again.

He's just not my kind of player. I preferred alouko to Weiss and even insist we would not have won the league if Wylde hadn't replaced him in the team. Though I would stop short of saying Wylde was better just more effective and consistent while working harder.

Best if I make this my last post on this thread as well for everyone's sanity.

Edited by the gunslinger

GS, how do you know that McCall hasn't told him to not track back ? Some teams will actively encourage a player to only track back so far such that when the play breaks down he is immediately able to take possession and press forward.

Regardless, I do still believe you are looking at Vuckic through tinted specs - because the two games I so happened to be at recently (QotS and Livingston) he actually did track back and I recall him on a number of occasions being in the RB position covering for McGregor (after Faure had gone off) and blocking crosses in the box too.

You actively and deliberately make it sound as if he completely shuts down the second a player moves ahead of him, which is nonsense.

Which games have you been in attendance at where Vuckic has played ? I say that with sincerity because what you see on TV is nothing compared to being at the game, as we all know.

Edited by craig

GS, how do you know that McCall hasn't told him to not track back ? Some teams will actively encourage a player to only track back so far such that when the play breaks down he is immediately able to take possession and press forward.

Regardless, I do still believe you are looking at Vuckic through tinted specs - because the two games I so happened to be at recently (QotS and Livingston) he actually did track back and I recall him on a number of occasions being in the RB position covering for McGregor (after Faure had gone off) and blocking crosses in the box too.

You actively and deliberately make it sound as if he completely shuts down the second a player moves ahead of him, which is nonsense.

Which games have you been in attendance at where Vuckic has played ? I say that with sincerity because what you see on TV is nothing compared to being at the game, as we all know.

I don't know that but given it predates Mccall I have my doubts. That and he was the one sacrificed for a ch not one of the strikers.

I have indeed only seen him on tv which is fair comment.

As rbr says Thursday will be interesting. I suspect he may be dropped but who knows.

as for pre conceived absolutely I detest loaning of players and this set of loans was particularly wrong. But I am Bassing it on what I see.

I still say drop him and play one of our youths.

So even scoring the winner against the champions of our league isn't worth a bit of fuss?

The fuss started way before that , and it was a great goal no denying it , but woopeee doooo

Agree with you Craig he does track back regularly. In one of the last few games he even ended up as last man because he backtracked with a player. People often see what they want to see and as my ex-boss always said you can do 1000 things well and 1 thing wrong but it is the 1 wrong thing people remember.