Absolutely essential we get the right manager in for next season

If we're going down that path I'd go for John Hughes or Derek McInnes who I don't think would come anyway.

John Hughes is never Rangers manager material, no chance.

If we don't get through these play-offs and get promotion, then I wouldn't be against the idea of Derek McInnes coming in if he wanted to, although I'm not sure if he'd leave Aberdeen when he's had a very good season with them and he's got European games to prepare them for and to look forward to.

John Hughes is never Rangers manager material, no chance.

If we don't get through these play-offs and get promotion, then I wouldn't be against the idea of Derek McInnes coming in if he wanted to, although I'm not sure if he'd leave Aberdeen when he's had a very good season with them and he's got European games to prepare them for and to look forward to.

Yogi is an absolute no-go for me. Not good enough. Butcher built the ICT squad with young players. It doesn't take much to come in and do a decent job in Scotland with good young players IMO. He's not exactly been successful.

Again, McInnes is the same old type. He's done well, but I'd rather we do better -- DoF with technical Head Coach.

Warburton isn't long term

If we're going down that path I'd go for John Hughes or Derek McInnes who I don't think would come anyway.

if we're going long term .....a different story

D.O.F. and coach,

emphasis on youth development in both situations

I like the suggestion of John Hughes. He likes his teams to play football. He tries to improve what players he has got by coaching and encouragement. The man exudes enthusiasm. Whether the Rangers support as a whole would accept him???? I think he could be the ideal manager given our financial situation - no money.