Absolutely essential we get the right manager in for next season

We need someone different. But then the issue is: will someone 'different' get the time?

We have to take some of the blame for not allowing a probationary period (is that the right word?). We have not had many moments where we can say ' we should have given that guy more time, he was on to something', but there have been hints, but we've been unremitting in our short-term judgement. I understand we demand to win every game, but perhaps it's time to let someone different have a period of 'failure' (maybe not as bad as that) to allow the team to push through into a new era. Van Gaal was awful at the beginning of the season, but now they look like they are finally building something special.

I keep coming back to Cathro; he's the type i'd like to see.

I don't see how time is a problem after the level of performances and results we are used to. McCall has won 5 out of 10 games and is further showing how mediocre a manager he is yet plenty fans want him to remain next season!

5 wins out of 11. Looked defensively strong all game. Bring McCulloch on and suddenly the defence is all over the place and he is to blame for two goals.

1 defeat in 11!

That's my point: if a new guy comes in a draws more games than he wins for the first year, then we will all be on his back saying he's not good enough. McCall's not the answer, but he never was IMO. We must also remember he hasn't had a transfer window to make acquisitions; he's only been able to work with what he has got.

Absolutely terrible management in the second half today. To shuffle the defense when they'd been solid and doing fine was a massive mistake. If Foster had to go off, McCall should have put someone else to right back and left the central defenders as they were.

I blame Vuckic

Wasn't his best game today, but i think McColl knew Hearts would targeted him today. So Vuckic took the hits, spread the ball and exploited their attention on him, it worked up to the point, till he went off. Then with our bad substitutions and Hearts good substitutions throwing everything up front, the game changer happened.

Wasn't his best game today, but i think McColl knew Hearts would targeted him today. So Vuckic took the hits, spread the ball and exploited their attention on him, it worked up to the point, till he went off. Then with our bad substitutions and Hearts good substitutions throwing everything up front, the game changer happened.

Spot on mate. I would rest him in the away legs of the upcoming games but can see why Mccall may not.

I don't see how time is a problem after the level of performances and results we are used to. McCall has won 5 out of 10 games and is further showing how mediocre a manager he is yet plenty fans want him to remain next season!

you need to remember the players, team and morale he inherited.

we do need a longer term vision than McColl but if he gets us up he deserves a crack at it

Mark warburton and sir Davie weir have guided Brentford into the playoffs , it's a no brainer for me , their style of play and fitness levels have been brilliant , and they work on a smaller budget than we presently do.

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/documents/bfc-group-final-accounts-2014277-2362022.pdf

Edited by rbr