Absolutely essential we get the right manager in for next season

Mark warburton and sir Davie weir have guided Brentford into the playoffs , it's a no brainer for me , their style of play and fitness levels have been brilliant , and they work on a smaller budget than we presently do.

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/documents/bfc-group-final-accounts-2014277-2362022.pdf

Are they bringing MacLeod back up the road with them :fish:

Mark warburton and sir Davie weir have guided Brentford into the playoffs , it's a no brainer for me , their style of play and fitness levels have been brilliant , and they work on a smaller budget than we presently do.

http://www.brentfordfc.co.uk/documents/bfc-group-final-accounts-2014277-2362022.pdf

No chance...

What no chance we will get them or no chance as in you don't fancy them

We have already discussed this in this topic. I said I think there is no chance whatsoever we could attract him. We aren't going to be getting in any manager or players who are flying high in English football.

If Mark warburton and sir Davie Weir take Brentford up we have no chance of attracting them to Ibrox...if they FAIL themselves and lose out in the play-offs we could very well see them here next season, but only if Rangers are in the Premiership.

Then again, if we win our play-off and reach the top league next year the board will give McCall the job regardless.

If Mark warburton and sir Davie Weir take Brentford up we have no chance of attracting them to Ibrox...if they FAIL themselves and lose out in the play-offs we could very well see them here next season, but only if Rangers are in the Premiership.

Then again, if we win our play-off and reach the top league next year the board will give McCall the job regardless.

Warburton was on radio stating nobody has contacted him about a job!

Based on what? He'll end up in the premiership or an upper Championship earning far more than what we can offer. Players and managers doing well at a high level in England are not going to be going to any team in Scotland, let alone us.

This would be a possible scenario. However if Brentford dont go up it is hardly a FAIL. Taking them to 5th and the play offs is over-achievement as it is.

I dont see how we couldnt temp them if we go up and Brenford dont. Weir would fancy it. I dont see too many Premier League clubs taking a chance on them. Only Newcastle, West Ham and possibly Sunderland are going to go for new managers in the summer. Sunderland may go for Advocaat if he keeps them up or Allardyce. West Ham are going to go for someone higher profile and Newcastle will struggle. Plus also depends on who stays up.

This would be a possible scenario. However if Brentford dont go up it is hardly a FAIL. Taking them to 5th and the play offs is over-achievement as it is.

I dont see how we couldnt temp them if we go up and Brenford dont. Weir would fancy it. I dont see too many Premier League clubs taking a chance on them. Only Newcastle, West Ham and possibly Sunderland are going to go for new managers in the summer. Sunderland may go for Advocaat if he keeps them up or Allardyce. West Ham are going to go for someone higher profile and Newcastle will struggle. Plus also depends on who stays up.

Steve McLaren's going to Newcastle. Warburton would be an obvious choice to replace him at Derby.