Negri or Mols?

Or.....

Laudrup_____Gascoigne_____McCall____McCann_____

___________McCoist_______Hateley_____________

oooompfffff we have had some awesome teams. Cant even get De Boer and Prso in there.

Mols for me could have been a better player than Larson had it not been for his injury.

Id say he was better than Larsson. Although good shout with Larsson, if Celtic ever did try a bit of class it was with him...he was a top notch player. The only other decent Celtic players Ive ever though high of is Andreas Thom and Lambert....the rest wouldn't get near a blue shirt.

Id say he was better than Larsson. Although good shout with Larsson, if Celtic ever did try a bit of class it was with him...he was a top notch player. The only other decent Celtic players Ive ever though high of is Andreas Thom and Lambert....the rest wouldn't get near a blue shirt.

A constant thorn in our side. A top top player who I wish we signed, but I'd take Laudrup over him all day long.

I had the privilege of seeing Mols for virtually his whole career. My daughter was the Mascot in a friendly he played in for FC Twente and walked on to the field holding his hand. As I said there was no player I have seen better at finding an inch of room in the box. He is also the best player I have seen that could hold a ball up even with players in his back. He wasn't a prolific scorer but with a player like Durrant, Parlane or even Vuckic running off him would have been a dream in heaven.

Or.....

Laudrup_____Gascoigne_____McCall____McCann_____

___________McCoist_______Hateley_____________

oooompfffff we have had some awesome teams. Cant even get De Boer and Prso in there.

Ronald de Boer had the best football brain of any player I have ever seen in a blue jersey. The most skilful players I have seen were Baxter, Gascoigne and Laudrup but in terms of football intelligence it has to be de Boer for me.

Ronald de Boer had the best football brain of any player I have ever seen in a blue jersey. The most skilful players I have seen were Baxter, Gascoigne and Laudrup but in terms of football intelligence it has to be de Boer for me.

Gabriel Amato was the most skilful player Ive ever seen....ironically Mols replaced him. Although Amato was skilful it didn't do the team any good unlike Gazza and Laudrup.

Agree RE De Boer, fantastic player in the Bergkamp mould.