Except when he was abusing and making rude gestures to the fans from the pitch.

He is the only player I have ever seen at any level of football to perform a flying head butt at an opponent (v Derby in pre-season).

He thinks he is much better than he is which leads to a propensity for mistakes.

I'll take McGregor and Zaliukas over Mohsni any day of the week.

Insightful stuff. Perhaps you could choose our board of directors?

Even if it is the Tunis side, they are a big club did have a 60,000 stadium. They are Tunisian champions and would wipe the floor with our shower.

And if it is Germany well that shows you good he is.

People can slate him but he was our best defender by far.

except when he was an effing liability and cost us games with his antics.

except when he was an effing liability and cost us games with his antics.

Aye, because none of our other centre halves have made any mistakes, ever. Come on.

He made by far the least errors out of all our shambolic defenders.

He is the only player I have ever seen at any level of football to perform a flying head butt at an opponent (v Derby in pre-season).

Didnt Basil boli not flatten Stuart Pierce with a flying headbutt,it wasnt in a pre season game either .

Aye, because none of our other centre halves have made any mistakes, ever. Come on.

He made by far the least errors out of all our shambolic defenders.

Talk me through the logical connection between "Moshni is a liability" and "none of our other centre halves have made any mistakes, ever"?

The fact that Zaliukas has been a disappointment so far and McCulloch is an exploding time bomb doesn't have anything to do with the fact that Moshni was an accident that didn't wait to happen. He happened again and agian and again. If we only had half the points he's cost us, we'd have secured second place weeks ago.