We don't all have to get along, but please at least keep it civil and try to stay on-topic where possible guys.

I trust that wasn't directed at me Zappa, I was on topic and have been nothing but civil in my responses to Anchorman, despite the rather obvious provocation.

I did also try to inject a touch of houmour earlier in the thread but found that rebuffed.

Bit off-topic but I'm surprised he hasn't travelled back for the play-offs.

Surely you don't expect Dave King to fly over from South Africa to go to Palmerston? :D

TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't attend any of the play-offs, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he does either.

I trust that wasn't directed at me Zappa, I was on topic and have been nothing but civil in my responses to Anchorman, despite the rather obvious provocation.

I did also try to inject a touch of houmour earlier in the thread but found that rebuffed.

When a member of the admin and moderation team post a general moderation comment (or warning) without addressing someone directly it means that we're addressing everyone.

Surely you don't expect Dave King to fly over from South Africa to go to Palmerston? :D

TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't attend any of the play-offs, but it wouldn't be a surprise if he does either.

You're sounding more like Frankie every day.

If we get to the final he should be here for our home game, no question, even if the SFA have ruled he is not fit and proper by that time; the more so perhaps if they have.

When a member of the admin and moderation team post a general moderation comment (or warning) without addressing someone directly it means that we're addressing everyone.

I'll consider myslef warned then but I think it's a bit much when you're on the receiving end of thinly disguised abuse.

I'm away to do the ironing :D

If we get to the final he should be here for our home game, no question

That's my thinking too, but it would be silly if anyone held it against him for not attending when he lives six thousand miles away.

Did I mention narcissism as well? I didn't read it as being directed at you. It was directed at anyone who has been guilty of such behaviour, to which I openly admit my guilt of failing to be civil and on topic.

However please try not to mix some home truths with provocation. Your twisting of words doesn't help. My last comment on the matter!