Helicopter Sunday Was Rigged

According to Reporting Scotland, wheh discussing a potential carve up between Ross County and Kilmarnock, went on to say Hibs and Rangers played out a result that suited!.

There was me thinking we could only have won the league if the bheasts lost, Helicopter Sunday obviously still hurts them

According to Reporting Scotland, wheh discussing a potential carve up between Ross County and Kilmarnock, went on to say Hibs and Rangers played out a result that suited!.

There was me thinking we could only have won the league if the bheasts lost, Helicopter Sunday obviously still hurts them

In fairness....:) I think what they said was correct. The result did suit both teams and the 1-0 win/loss was played out at the end.

In fairness....:) I think what they said was correct. The result did suit both teams and the 1-0 win/loss was played out at the end.

But they gave the impression a 1 nil win to us was contrived before kick off when our result would have been totally irrelevant to us had the scum actually won.

Entirely different situation completely,and no reason to even mention that game,no idea why they did?.

But they gave the impression a 1 nil win to us was contrived before kick off when our result would have been totally irrelevant to us had the scum actually won.

That's 100% correct.

We had to win the game to have any chance of winning the league but when it got to 1-0 if memory serves me that was OK for Hibs to qualify for Europe and at one point Ferguson did indeed stop playing. There is no way that Hibs "allowed" us to score.

But we needed Motherwell to get at least a draw or it would have been for nothing, so there is no comparison at all.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Hibs were ahead in the Euro place on goal difference but it was still assailable if I remember right, they weren't keen to attack too much and potentially let us score anymore. 3 points was enough for us, hence why the game got played out late on.

Why on earth is this being brought up now, after all these years?

That was my point in posting it!,even though it can't be compared to the story of Ross County & Killie.