Gersnet Bebo page

I'll get it sorted tonight.

Anyone with ideas then PM me. :thup:

Aye, no mention of Viv Windsor would help.

Seriously though, I think we could let a fair amount of people know by doing this. So easy just to browse friends contacts.......so Im led to believe

Excellent stuff Frankie, keep meaning to ask Barry if there is any way the real radio stuff can be restored from the old webspace or if it's lost.

Can always look an download it again....

I'll copy thread over now mate

Is it sorted out yet?

I'm doing it the now but won't finish it tonight cause I'm going to the pub later. :thup:

How the fuck do you download skins? I've found a Rangers one, saved it to my desktop but can't see where to upload it to the bebo page? :confused:

I'm doing it the now but won't finish it tonight cause I'm going to the pub later. :thup:

How the fuck do you download skins? I've found a Rangers one, saved it to my desktop but can't see where to upload it to the bebo page? :confused:

Ok Nae bother.

Dunno about the skins, I've got one too, but can't wwork out how to do it either. If you find out let me know :D