Nothing to do with it. I just do not see why he is subject to such SFA scrutiny.I am extremely sceptical of the SFA run by Rhegan.

And, yes, now you mention it if he passes this FAPP it is time to deliver. Serious investment is needed in the summer.Can he provide it & how much?

Why today Rab? Why today when there is a rumour he has passed? You've had shed loads of time to make this point. Answer the question (Yes or No only please) - will you be happy if he is passed?

Here's a tweet posted by North Rd on RM ...

@becks1873: @SilverFox1872 board met with support groups tonight told them club say no Ashley EGM and King passed fit test. SFA statement tomorrow

Wonder if that's true. If it is then we should hear pretty soon about DK's investment, whether by share issue or other.

It isn't true.

Why today Rab? Why today when there is a rumour he has passed? You've had shed loads of time to make this point. Answer the question (Yes or No only please) - will you be happy if he is passed?

I'll be happy if he keeps to his promises.

Is that your response. Dear dear.

Would you be happy if he didn't get passed?

He has a lot to live up to would you not agree?

The unyielding faith a large section of our support seem to have in him amazes me

He has a lot to live up to would you not agree?

The unyielding faith a large section of our support seem to have in him amazes me

So we are back to the beginning without you answering any of my questions - not one. Why are you suggesting that he should have 'stormed the palace' and ignored the SFA? We know you don't like the SFA but........bearing in mind what you think of King.......it's a bit like someone living under the Pinochet regime hoping that Idi Amin storms the place.

The unyielding lack of faith and utter distaste a small section of our support have in Dave King amazes me.

First it was 'where's your shares Dave?'.

Now he's the largest shareholder, so that one's put to bed.

Now it's turned onto this 'fit and proper person' nonsense and 'where's your money Dave?'.

How about we just give Dave King and the new board time to sort the mess out?

Graham Wallace was given over 4 months to produce a 'business review' and at the moment it's only just over 2 months since the EGM!!