Does it really matter if he passes or not?,serious question!,what exactly would it mean to us moving forward if he didn't pass this "Rangers" fit and proper pish test?,none!

I think it matters most that he passes this kangaroo court, and RAB is right in questioning his credentials in taking us a step forward.

So far no comments have come from our elected board regarding what their plans are...stuck in the middle, feart to say one thing or another until after the play-off outcome. Left in limbo, so RAB shouldn't be pillared for his posts thus far.

BTW ... snatched from FF

Whoever Becks71 is on twitter with an RST avi tweeted. Board met with fan groups today. No to Ashley's request of EGM and King has passed statement due from SFA tomorrow.

... but ...

Christine from RST on Gersnet said it is untrue. nothing was said.

The RST have just tweeted that they have not been informed of anything today in regards to Dave king & Fit and Proper.

I think it matters most that he passes this kangaroo court, and RAB is right in questioning his credentials in taking us a step forward.

So far no comments have come from our elected board regarding what their plans are...stuck in the middle, feart to say one thing or another until after the play-off outcome. Left in limbo, so RAB shouldn't be pillared for his posts thus far.

I don't understand!,bold.

Rab contiinually throws the proverbial spanner in at every opportunity,almost willing failure!,just my opinion of course.

I don't understand!,bold.

Rab contiinually throws the proverbial spanner in at every opportunity,almost willing failure!,just my opinion of course.

It's very important he passes no two ways about it, we might get some clarity. Rab is only echoing what fans say in doubt of who's running the club and how it's run, it's being going for some years now. Got to keep those in charge in check.

It's very important he passes no two ways about it, we might get some clarity. Rab is only echoing what fans say in doubt of who's running the club and how it's run, it's being going for some years now. Got to keep those in charge in check.

I disagree,aye it will be ''good'' if DK passes the cabal approval of being Rangers chairman,however it means nothing in the grand scheme of things regarding us moving forward!.

I disagree,aye it will be ''good'' if DK passes the cabal approval of being Rangers chairman,however it means nothing in the grand scheme of things regarding us moving forward!.

I get what your saying here, cabal approval, doesn't mean cos they approve it's good or bad, just means the good guys are in and the cabal had to retreat.

In effect it does matter how this goes in regards moving forward

I get what your saying here, cabal approval, doesn't mean cos they approve it's good or bad, just means the good guys are in and the cabal had to retreat.

In effect it does matter how this goes in regards moving forward

Why?,please explain,I don't get it!