Tomorrow's Daily Mail - Rangers show interest in Warburton and Weir

We need a manager who gets teams playing good football. Someone who on a restricted budget coaches young players and brings them through.

Step forward John Hughes

John Hughes? Dear doctor. We need to set our sights much higher.

We need a manager who gets teams playing good football. Someone who on a restricted budget coaches young players and brings them through.

Step forward John Hughes

Nothing but the best: Southampton's head of scouting and recruitment reveals how Falkirk took on Celtic and Rangers - and won

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nothing-best-southamptons-head-scouting-5711992?

I would say Hughes was a better manager than Dalglish. I don't expect he will ever manage us but he may well manage them. He has talent.

I think people write him off because he seems a big daft lad but he's anything but.

It's no accident ict are doing so well.

John Hughes? Dear doctor. We need to set our sights much higher.

John Hughes!. I remember my debut for Tranent Juniors, I was deployed on the left wing,the right back I was up against was a man,where I was a boy,and as the game was going on I was moving up and down as the play went,and all the time this right back was trying to catch me in the face with his elbow,off the ball,then at one point we were breaking forward,down the right side and I was on the left,and as was moving forward this right back caught me,off the ball, with his elbow and it jarred me and as we kept running I hit him with an alimighty left hook which sent him tumbling,right in front of the Tranent fans and they cheered,the right back went down,play was stopped, then their CH came over to me growling at me,''I'm going to rip your fucking head off'', and I replied, funny, that's just what that guy said to me.......................,I thought John Hughes was going to kill me!............. A good Junior player and not a bad senior player. Manager of Rangers?,no fucking chance

Edited by ian1964

Lie furrit Ternent!

Lie forrit!,get it right mate:thup:

I forgot to say it was against Newton Grange Star.

How do you know that?,where you from?

Edited by ian1964