Alistair McCoist MBE

Yeah, I mean the whole Club's been getting run with high salaries and an exorbitant overall cost base for many many years. Today we had a kit man on the touchline dressed like a Club Director and it was rumoured last year that his salary is something like £120,000 which is insane for a kit man come bus driver, but on the flip side, the guy's one of the Club's longest serving employees with over 30 years of service. He probably works really long and strange hours a lot of the time too, so we have to take lot's of different things into consideration.

And his son earns £60k to assist him. I couldn't care what hours they work, that's just absolute insanity.

Our kit man must be the second or third highest paid person that stands on a touchline in Scottish football.

Though at least he is doing something for his money.

Edited by Ser Barristan Selmy

And his son earns £60k to assist him. I couldn't care what hours they work, that's just absolute insanity.

Our kit man must be the second or third highest paid person that stands on a touchline in Scottish football.

Though at least he is doing something for his money.

Insanity is trying to justify these wages,its gonna stop and some folks aint gonna like it,(see Alistair Mcoist MBE)

doubt it all you want .Its probably true.

More like it's probably total nonsense. Yes, he's a very highly paid kit man, but saying he must be the 2nd or 3rd highest paid person on a touchline in Scottish football is just tripe.

More like it's probably total nonsense. Yes, he's a very highly paid kit man, but saying he must be the 2nd or 3rd highest paid person on a touchline in Scottish football is just tripe.

Would it REALLY surprise you if it was true,REALLY? It would not,Thats the point surely?

Would it REALLY surprise you if it was true,REALLY? It would not,Thats the point surely?

There's no way it's true (IMO), so yes, I'd be surprised. In fact, I'd be astounded.

Ally McCoist should have asked himself why he was being offered so much to manage a team in the bottom rung of scottish football. This is the guy who supposedly had Rangers football clubs best interests at heart and was touted as a guardian of the club.

The only thing he was interested in was himself. His pockets were well lined and still are.

Some Rangers man. Some legend.

Edited by gisabeer

Ally McCoist should have asked himself why he was being offered so much to manage a team in the bottom rung of scottish football.

How many times do people need to say this? His salary carried over from his contract which was signed before our old company's administration and before we were unjustly thrown out of our league by the SPL Clubs who voted on our future.