Record FC Hibernian: Missile throwing at Ibrox was a step too far...

It was a nuisance nothing more...Do we want to sanitise our game to the point you can't even shout at a player when he takes a corner?

Nobody is objecting to shouting, that has absolutely nothing to do with this. I love the atmospheres in Argentinian, Turkish, Serbian, Italian games etc and we are usually far too quiet. Throwing objects onto the pitch is just utterly moronic though, in any league.

Ian1964 has sat in the Broomie front plenty of times, and I think he had a season ticket there.

What are you trying to say BD that Ian is one of the Morons?:D

Just kidding Ian is a good guy as I can personally endorse.:drink:

Edited by pete

Ah!! Hence his retort, oh dear.

Ah!,oh dear!,so everyone is a moron?. Most of these guys are young kids,when I was young I did plenty things I should not have done,unlike you who has lived a perfect life and is a role model to everyone on how to be a perfect person!.

Anyone throwing shite on the pitch onto the pitch without doubt is a moron. Would have looked pretty stupid if we needed up getting knocked out and it wasted time.

Aye,everyone is a moron for throwing paper!,how the world would be so perfect if everybody behaved like you!,oh great one. It was paper!,why is it such a big deal?,death by paper cut?,get a grip ffs.

Edited by ian1964

The throwing of the paper was childish and the stewards should have done more to prevent it. It didn't do the club any favours.

However using it to have a go at the UBs when only a minority was coming from them just suggests an agenda.

Moaners need something to moan about,otherwise their lives are meaningless!,all rather tedious to be honest and really there are more concerning issues to be addressed,other than being killed by a peice of paper!,but hey ho!.....................................

In 1972 in Barcelona the Rangers fans invaded the pitch and because of that there was no formal presenting of the trophy!,MORONS.

I'd still rather sit near these guys during a game than anywhere else in Ibrox!,aye they sometimes go OTT but they create a great atmosphere,even when we are getting beat and it is non stop!

Edited by ian1964

Ah!,oh dear!,so everyone is a moron?. Most of these guys are young kids,when I was young I did plenty things I should not have done,unlike you who has lived a perfect life and is a role model to everyone on how to be a perfect person!.

The ones throwing stuff onto pitch are morons, not everyone.

Thanks for the character reference.:laugh2: