Motherwell play-off tickets at Ibrox SOLD OUT but there's still Hospitality places

Ticket details for the Play-off Final against Rangers can now been confirmed.

After discussions between both clubs, Motherwell fans have been allocated 950 tickets for Ibrox for Thursday night’s game, priced at £5.

These will be sold from 3.30pm today on a first come, first served basis, with the modest number of fans who have already renewed their 2015/16 season ticket guaranteed a ticket.

For the 2nd leg, Rangers have been allocated 1,500 tickets for the Maxim Office Park South Stand. These will be delivered to Rangers today (Monday), who will distribute via their normal channels.

Home tickets, priced at £10 for adults and £5 for concessions, are still on sale – but will now only be available to Season Ticket holders, Well Society members or ‘Well fans who are on the club’s ticketing database and have purchased home end tickets before.

Any Motherwell fans wishing to buy tickets for the home end, should do so by bringing their 2014/15 season ticket or ‘Well Society membership card and some sort of photo ID, a maximum of three tickets per Season Ticket / Society member.

Any Motherwell fan who isn’t either a Season Ticket holder or a ‘Well Society member or isn’t registered on the club system for previous home end ticket purchases, should contact a friend, family member or colleague who is, in order to obtain a ticket.

‘Well fans should note that they are responsible for any tickets they purchase.

Another terrible decision from our opponents.

I'm even told that this stand can't be segregated so it may be guaranteed to be empty. Does anyone here know if that is true?

Edited by ranger_syntax

Where are all the other clubs greeting about ''denying clubs money'' when that accusation was thrown at Rangers when they suggested free for ST holders!,yet Hibs and now Motherwell are refusing to sell tickets!

Where are all the other clubs greeting about ''denying clubs money'' when that accusation was thrown at Rangers when they suggested free for ST holders!,yet Hibs and now Motherwell are refusing to sell tickets!

This is breaking news. The principled outrage is sure to follow later on.

Another terrible decision from our opponents.

Motherwell wanted more than the 950 tickets they're getting from us, so I don't see how we can complain about only getting 1500 from them when 1500 is about 10% of their stadium capacity. The only thing which is an issue is that yes, the rest of the South Stand on Sunday will almost certainly be empty, so we'll be looking at over 3000 empty seats. Our 1500 will probably be for the middle sections of the lower tier.

Most uncomfortable seats in the stadium. Too tightly squeezed together.

Leg room is an issue in the Club Deck, but I'd rather have a little bit less leg room and a cracking view than a restricted view seat at the back of one of the enclosures.

I've got a ticket for the Club Deck...in all my years I've never been up there.:shock:

What's it like regarding access to there? I'm getting on in years and smoke fags like most guys pull out their mobile. Is it stairs only?

At either end of the stadium you just need to go down the slope next to the big gates and go to the glass door for entry to the lifts which take you up to the Club Deck.

Motherwell wanted more than the 950 tickets they're getting from us, so I don't see how we can complain about only getting 1500 from them when 1500 is about 10% of their stadium capacity. The only thing which is an issue is that yes, the rest of the South Stand on Sunday will almost certainly be empty, so we'll be looking at over 3000 empty seats. Our 1500 will probably be for the middle sections of the lower tier.

We are justified because we will sell the tickets. If Motherwell can do the same then there is no problem.

I will be surprised if Motherwell do sell the extra tickets. Fir Park has a capacity of 13,677 and Motherwell have an average attendance of about 4,500. To fill the stadium Motherwell will need to attract an additional 7,500. This will need to be done at short notice and with the additional complication of making fans purchase tickets through a season ticket holder or a Well Society member. I think that this will be difficult. The match will also be televised.

Time will tell but if there is a half empty stand up on screen again then it should be a clear sign to all that the SPFL is a shambles.

We are justified because we will sell the tickets. If Motherwell can do the same then there is no problem.

I will be surprised if Motherwell do sell the extra tickets. Fir Park has a capacity of 13,677 and Motherwell have an average attendance of about 4,500. To fill the stadium Motherwell will need to attract an additional 7,500. This will need to be done at short notice and with the additional complication of making fans purchase tickets through a season ticket holder or a Well Society member. I think that this will be difficult. The match will also be televised.

Time will tell but if there is a half empty stand up on screen again then it should be a clear sign to all that the SPFL is a shambles.

Motherwell would have given us the full South Stand (4500 - 4800 seats) if we had given them the allocation they requested for Thursday night which was apparently about 2,000. It's an unfortunate situation, but I would imagine it's the Cops who've told us to restrict the away section to the 950 in the corner to make it easier for them to police it.

It sounds like it will all end in chaos anyway. Lots of bears have been refused tickets for other parts of the grounds, but far from all by all reports. Seemingly a very inconsistent use of checking if you are "on their database" or not. Some folk queued for ages and got hee haw, others got what they asked for no problem