Motherwell play-off tickets at Ibrox SOLD OUT but there's still Hospitality places

I've got a ticket for the Club Deck...in all my years I've never been up there.:shock:

What's it like regarding access to there? I'm getting on in years and smoke fags like most guys pull out their mobile. Is it stairs only?

Got to admit I'm looking forward to the journey 'puff puff' :smokin:

Are they 'comfy' seats? :)

I used to sit up there, on the days I attended without booze Id run up the stairs - great exercise. But you may get a few bruises on the knees afterwards as the leg room is tight. Depending on which section you are in you will get a cracking view of the pitch but if you are further towards the back you cant see much of the rest of the stadium. Ive sat at the byline a few times and you do need to stretch out to see the corner flag at the same side of the pitch. But I certainly enjoyed sitting up there.

Ticket situation is a farce again, only games organised by the SPFL would see grounds with huge empty spaces when its obvious the ground could be sold out - a terrible advertisement for the Scottish game as anyone viewing in from out the country will think its crap crowds.

We should have given Motherwell 2000 they asked for in return for 4800. I always like to see a healthy away support to make a better atmosphere.

We should have given Motherwell 2000 they asked for in return for 4800. I always like to see a healthy away support to make a better atmosphere.

Disagree for 2 reasons:

1. I don't want to se Rangers fans not getting a ticket at Ibrox because we are giving tickets to away fans.

2. They don't request those tickets for any other game at Ibrox, so why should we give them these tickets this time? If they brought 2,0000 every time they played us then fair enough but from memory, they don't normally sell all the tickets we usually give them so why give them more this time?

Were you biting, or being bitten?

I'll plead the fifth on that one. But anyone who was in the vicinity of the Quayside around midnight will remember the fireworks... :whistle:

Disagree for 2 reasons:

1. I don't want to se Rangers fans not getting a ticket at Ibrox because we are giving tickets to away fans.

2. They don't request those tickets for any other game at Ibrox, so why should we give them these tickets this time? If they brought 2,0000 every time they played us then fair enough but from memory, they don't normally sell all the tickets we usually give them so why give them more this time?

In reply:

1. There was 41000 at the first leg against Hibs on a weekend, do you think another 9000 will turn up for this midweek match? EDIT - Just seen its a sell out. Plus if it allowed our team to have 4800 behind them in the 2nd leg then its worth it.

2. Point taken but for one off matches almost like a cup final teams always get larger supports.

Edited by Gribz