11 players released including Boyd and McCulloch

Apart from the more obvious under-performers we're being left with I'm also pretty gutted that Zaliukas was given a 2 year deal and we're lumped with him for another season. The combination of Wallace at left back and Zaliukas at left centre back makes the whole left hand side of our back line a weak spot. Add a right back into the equation who's weak defensively like Foster was and suddenly your whole back line's a total shambles.

Yep, nowhere in the cups, an utterly humiliating third in the second tier in Scotland and total humiliation against Hibs. Not just failures, but eye-wateringly bad failures.

Yes - they were recruited to do a job and failed miserably. Finishing 3rd in a pub league (barely Conference standard) and winning only 2 games out of 6 play off games was an utter disgarce - as was their fitness, professionalism, effort, detemination, passion, commitment and basic skills !!

The very obvious question is to ask who gave the order for the players to be released, a football person or someone else, can't really see how it could be a football person, unless of course our present manager is also our new manager.

Their contracts had expired and they are free to leave and find employment elsewhere.

I think we should have kept Moshni as keeper. He can punch better than Bell.:D

Im glad Bell didnt get involved in the Fir Park fracas,He would have ended up punching himself in the face.

On second thought ,I wish he had got involved.!!

Bell has looked like a wee boy on his first day in a new school every time he's played. It doesn't help with the pathetic defence round about him but he should be showing a bit more aggression and commanding the area.

Foster has been decent enough throughout the run-up to and during the play offs, before that was never fully fit or even injured for long spells this season. Robinson's cameo appearances are hard to judge. The only two I would have kept for the Championship at reasonable wages.

Foster has been an absolutely dreadful signing. A few decent runs forward in the playoffs doesn't dispute that.