Costa Del Sol Trophy.

you think its feasible we will play in spain 3 days before we open the league campaign?

Yes I do.

You can fly to Malaga quicker than you get to some of the places we have visited in Scotland in the last 3 seasons; I don't see it as any kind of hardship for our fit young lads.

That said, I have asked my friend Antonio Tapia, who was the coach before Pelligrini and he says he has no knowledge of it.

Yes I do.

You can fly to Malaga quicker than you get to some of the places we have visited in Scotland in the last 3 seasons; I don't see it as any kind of hardship for our fit young lads.

That said, I have asked my friend Antonio Tapia, who was the coach before Pelligrini and he says he has no knowledge of it.

That wasn't an unabashed name drop :D

That wasn't an unabashed name drop :D

It was a bit to be fair, Craig, but he is a good friend and I've had dinner and watched games with him on TV a few times. It is really interesting when you get all the whys and wherefores of tactics from an experienced coach. I am hoping that IF we got a group to go to a Malaga game he would agree to meet us. His English is a lot better than my Spanish.

It was a bit to be fair, Craig, but he is a good friend and I've had dinner and watched games with him on TV a few times. It is really interesting when you get all the whys and wherefores of tactics from an experienced coach. I am hoping that IF we got a group to go to a Malaga game he would agree to meet us. His English is a lot better than my Spanish.

I wont be there BH, but would be nice if a Gersnet group could go. I will be between holidays from Utah, DC and Vegas...

I wont be there BH, but would be nice if a Gersnet group could go. I will be between holidays from Utah, DC and Vegas...

All right for some, though next to New York (where I've been a few times out of necessity and hate with a vengeance), I think Vegas is the least appeaiing place in the US from my personal perspective. I would be interested to see Utah.

All right for some, though next to New York (where I've been a few times out of necessity and hate with a vengeance), I think Vegas is the least appeaiing place in the US from my personal perspective. I would be interested to see Utah.

Would you bring back a wee momento? :D

2emkll1.png

You and I are like water and oil then my friend. I've been to Vegas about 17 times and would go multiple times a year if my wallet would allow.