Premiership Weekend

When they equalised he grabbed the ball in both hands and ran straight to Kirkland mot#uthing off about it not mattering how much time they had wasted. Really in his face!

Quite right too. Wigan got exactly what they deserved yesterday. Wigans goal was a right stoosher though.

Quite right too. Wigan got exactly what they deserved yesterday. Wigans goal was a right stoosher though.

Why did they deserve that?

From what i seen they defended well and should have been 2 up, if only Heskey could have finished the one that hit the post, Heskey also had another 2 really good chances not to mention the penalty that they should have got before the equaliser.

Dont get me wrong, it was a great comeback and final 10 minutes but i think it was a bit harsh on Wigan.

Why did they deserve that?

From what i seen they defended well and should have been 2 up, if only Heskey could have finished the one that hit the post, Heskey also had another 2 really good chances not to mention the penalty that they should have got before the equaliser.

Dont get me wrong, it was a great comeback and final 10 minutes but i think it was a bit harsh on Wigan.

Agree with what you're saying here, but also see Gazza8's point about the time wasting. When Rangers are needing a goal and the opposition keper starts doing stuff like walking to the other side of his box to take the kick it drives me mental, cz they never get told not to do it and there's f.a you can do to stop them. Having said that how did Lehmanthink he would get away with "accidentally" bouncing the ball off the advertising board as he climber over? And now he misses the Carling Cup final apparently. Idiot.

Agree with what you're saying here, but also see Gazza8's point about the time wasting. When Rangers are needing a goal and the opposition keper starts doing stuff like walking to the other side of his box to take the kick it drives me mental, cz they never get told not to do it and there's f.a you can do to stop them. Having said that how did Lehmanthink he would get away with "accidentally" bouncing the ball off the advertising board as he climber over? And now he misses the Carling Cup final apparently. Idiot.

The Lehmann booking was hilarious, it was so obvious and blatant.

After the game Wenger was told by the interviewer that Lehmann would miss the Carling Cup Final. Wenger smirked and said "That's OK cause ee wasn't going to play anyway".

The Lehmann booking was hilarious, it was so obvious and blatant.

After the game Wenger was told by the interviewer that Lehmann would miss the Carling Cup Final. Wenger smirked and said "That's OK cause ee wasn't going to play anyway".

Missed that about Wenger, that's pretty funny. I take it Almunia had been playing in goals in the Carling cup then?

Missed that about Wenger, that's pretty funny. I take it Almunia had been playing in goals in the Carling cup then?

Aye. I think Lehmann plays in the EPL and the CL and Almunia plays in both the domestic cup competitions. Weird setup Wenger has got going on with the keepers.

But its the refs job to take that into account when adding on time or tell him to move it, its not the keepers fault for doing it, if we are leading 1-0 on wednesday with 5 minutes to go and Mcgregor does the same thing will you be complaining? i know i certainly wont.

But its the refs job to take that into account when adding on time or tell him to move it, its not the keepers fault for doing it, if we are leading 1-0 on wednesday with 5 minutes to go and Mcgregor does the same thing will you be complaining? i know i certainly wont.

OK so just say it's the 2nd leg at Ibrox with 2 minutes to go and we're going out on away goals and the Hapoel keeper starts wasting time. How will you feel?