Premiership Weekend

Some biggies in the EPL this weekend.

Man U should have another banker 3 pts at home to Charlton but they have nothing to lose and might have a go at Man U. But the way Utd are playing it could be a cricket score.

Chelsea are playing the in-form Middlesboro. I didnt think Southgate was a good choice at the start of the season but he has turned Boro round and made them mid-table and safe for now. They will make Chelsea battle for a 2-0 win.

Newcastle v Liverpool should be a cracker and im looking forward to watching this.

But game of the day is at Upton Park. West Ham v Watford is massive. West Ham HAVE to win. They lost this fixture in the cup a few weeks back and Curbs will be under bug pressure if they dont win today. 2-0 the Hammers and the gap will close with Wigan losing at Arsenal and Spurs winning at Sheff Utd.

Never thought I'd type this, but Wtford v West Ham is massive! The Hammers have to win this one I would say and I think they will. I actually reckon they will stay up with Wigan Charlton and Watford going down.

Newcastle LLiverpool always seems to be a cracking game and usually plenty goals. I fancy an away win in this one though. Man U will hammer poor old Charlton

What is Curbishley doing!!!! 2 defeats to Watford at home is unacceptable.

I would say we are down. Watford have a game in hand against Wigan and that is winnable, so they are in with a chance of staying up. Sheff Utd are getting out of it.

Im fed up with Curbs saying "we have had no luck" and "Next week is a must win"

Ian, i had them on my coupon aswell but it made no difference coz I had Spurs also.

What is Curbishley doing!!!! 2 defeats to Watford at home is unacceptable.

I would say we are down. Watford have a game in hand against Wigan and that is winnable, so they are in with a chance of staying up. Sheff Utd are getting out of it.

Im fed up with Curbs saying "we have had no luck" and "Next week is a must win"

Ian, i had them on my coupon aswell but it made no difference coz I had Spurs also.

Aye Gribz,i'll probably thave them on my coupon next week :thup:

Did you see Thierry Henry after Arsenal equalised? Serves Kirkland right for wasting so much time.

What about Lehmann getting his own back on Wigan by messing about with the ball behind the goals. Hilarious!!!