Dave King stands to get £1.4m out of £10m Rangers oldco creditors pot

All Rangers haters,of which there are many,believe our club is dead regardless of them being wrong and proven wrong they choose to believe we are,no matter what we say,they are not interested in the truth because it doesn't suit their agenda and that will never change!

All Rangers haters,of which there are many,believe our club is dead regardless of them being wrong and proven wrong they choose to believe we are,no matter what we say,they are not interested in the truth because it doesn't suit their agenda and that will never change!

Exactly. And correcting them is simply a waste of breath.

It's odd, though, isn't it, how they foam at the mouth and get so agitated about what they see as a defunct club. If they truly believed it they could all relax and stop fretting about the blue bogeyman.

You continue to argue semantics. There is little point anymore. The Tims, sheep and every other Rangers-hater will say we are dead. Let them. The SFA, SPFL, ECA, UEFA and Lord Nimmo all say otherwise - the authorities back our stance which is all we need.

Arguing semantics is futile these days.

I feel that something did die back in 2012 and no amount of arguments which quote corporate law will change that for the better and I really couldn't give a shit whether that will help the cause of some obsessive.

I feel that something did die back in 2012 and no amount of arguments which quote corporate law will change that for the better and I really couldn't give a shit whether that will help the cause of some obsessive.

It wasn't our history that died, nor our Club though.

You continue to argue semantics. There is little point anymore. The Tims, sheep and every other Rangers-hater will say we are dead. Let them. The SFA, SPFL, ECA, UEFA and Lord Nimmo all say otherwise - the authorities back our stance which is all we need.

Arguing semantics is futile these days.

IF I was talking to Rangers haters, I might agree. I do not though. That is the point. What I do expect from a Rangers supporter is that he gets his facts right, and not least those facts that are constantly twisted if not turned on its head. I for one won't be telling you how to defend our club, but I take the liberty to chose to defend my club the way I see it.

Edited by der Berliner

IF I was talking to Rangers haters, I might agree. I do not though. That is the point. What I do expect from a Rangers supporter is that he gets his facts right, and not least those facts that are constantly twisted if not turned on its head. I for one won't be telling you how to defend our club, but I take the liberty to chose to defend my club the way I see it.

You are defending it from its own fans. You honestly think that whomever posted that "we" were liquidated doesn't know that the Club's history is retained ? A bit of a stretch.

You can be at liberty to defend it whichever way you choose - but preaching to the converted is hardly worth the effort.

You are defending it from its own fans. You honestly think that whomever posted that "we" were liquidated doesn't know that the Club's history is retained ? A bit of a stretch.

You can be at liberty to defend it whichever way you choose - but preaching to the converted is hardly worth the effort.

Well, it's my wasted lifetime ... and if you read some remarks you start having doubts anyway. But we stray away from the topic.