Purple Rangers top confirmed as new 3rd strip

Puma doing their best to ensure that shirt sales are kept to a minimum.

/QUOTE]

WTF is that? (I had to take the link out as that picture hurts my eyes!) Please tell me that is a mock up and not an official club shirt (gk?). While I am on record as saying anything for the keeper will be better than wearing that green monstrosity Bell wore towards the end of last season, that picture above is absolutely horrendous.

2lbpf86.jpg

I wont need to worry about spending hard-earned cash on THAT thing for my kid. Hoaching doesn't even begin to describe it !

/QUOTE]

WTF is that? (I had to take the link out as that picture hurts my eyes!) Please tell me that is a mock up and not an official club shirt (gk?). While I am on record as saying anything for the keeper will be better than wearing that green monstrosity Bell wore towards the end of last season, that picture above is absolutely horrendous.

That's apparently the third strip, not the 'keeper's top!

On a sidenote ...

Laudrup_280x390_536812a.jpg

Not sure how that is a sidenote.

Strips should be judged on their own merits, regardless of color. This puma one is honking. That adidas one was fine as it was simplistic in its stripes. This Puma one looks like someone has vomited on it.

I've moved these posts into a new thread because this monstrosity deserves a thread of it's own. Looks like it's genuine as well....

11046229_905449299494138_1385411344363510920_n.jpg?oh=91d26c03158c04d4267fc5f2d3b44102&oe=561FC55A

That is a photoshop job. Look at the design of the away top. That is a cheap top from a sports shop. The design is a world away from the away top. I don't believe that at all, goalkeeper.jpg