Exposingtherhats

Smoking gun from whom , is the fact mcmurdo is being paid by media house not enough to get you wondering what his agenda is , and this was known before this blog , I've known for months he was being paid , Jack Irvine let it slip to someone I know

The dogs in the street know that McMurdo has been running stories for Irvine. The point is why do we need yet another attention-seeking blogger with lots to say but nothing to back it up? If they don't have anything new to offer, are they not just the other side of the same coin?

The world would be a safer place if all rsl members were jailed.

A bit cruel on the other inmates though - I thought Victorian type jails were a thing of the past....

To be honest mate, I doubt the wider fanbase care what the RSL or McMurdo is thinking which is why only 8 people have joined his group.

I'm laughing at Bill and Phil as much as the next man but I'd much rather concentrate our efforts on other issues.

Agree it's all petty nonsense, especially if no proof is provided.

The dogs in the street know that McMurdo has been running stories for Irvine. The point is why do we need yet another attention-seeking blogger with lots to say but nothing to back it up? If they don't have anything new to offer, are they not just the other side of the same coin?

It is basically a much needed counter-attack to spell out how Ashley is having the dark arts work for him and his interests.

The basic premise is undoubtedly true, a co-ordinated campaign that leads from Ashley interests to Keith Bishop to Mediahouse to various online bloggers and group (RSL).

This has been fairly obvious for sometime but this blog has successfully pushed the line into the wider public domain, including background info and an immediate going to ground for mentioned bloggers to regroup/reorganise with Ramsay Smith.

Rather than just concentrate on the bloggers, it's the wider Ashley interest and what they are prepared to do (and always have been) that is the main issue.

Phil 3 names has been around a lot longer than ashley. I think there could be more names involved in the blackening of the clubs name, especially in the media. There have been plenty in the gutter press over the years who have outragiously slandered us and made no attempt to hide it.

I believe there are journalists being paid in the same manner. I dont think its ashley thats behind it either. The media house affair is just the tip of the ice berg.

Latest 7/7

@exposingphil: Final blog(for now), please RT

http://t.co/gqVFmdE866

I started writing these blogs a week ago to share some information which I felt would help expose some of the lies and negative spin about Rangers FC still being pushed by a couple of sources. I’m delighted I was not only able to get this information into the public domain but achieved this without causing any issues for the good friend who provided it. I would have considered that outcome alone a great result but special thanks go to Bill and Phil who through a combination of dodgy PDF’s and imaginary season ticket sales picked the best week possible to self destruct and draw attention to their practices.

I now find myself at the same crossroads that Phil Macgiollabhain found himself in 2012, I had one very good source, he had information that people found very interesting, sadly for now that source has dried up. Phil faced this very dilemma in 2012, his one “source” on matters Rangers was an HMRC employee who could clearly provide no further insight once Charles Green and his friends from Zeus Capital took over. This was a difficult time for Phil, he’d had a fantastic couple of years providing insight on his favourite subject to an ever-growing band of followers, some of whom even left his assertion that he was a “journalist” unchallenged.

Many at this point would have walked away on a high, even though Rangers didn’t ultimately die as Phil had frequently predicted he still got a lot right, he had credibility with most Celtic fans and even some Rangers fans. One can only speculate on why Phil couldn’t do that, maybe he got a rush from the attention, maybe writing about Rangers had become an obsession, maybe it was simply a financial decision and he was unable to find a job given the crisis in Ireland. Regardless the decision was taken to plough on and the once proud campaigner against the MSM and stenography whored himself to a PR company who exploited him to forward the purposes of various people involved at Rangers FC. This material was padded with some glorious fantasies of Phil’s own which are laid out in the blog below better than I ever could.

http://www.thecoplandroad.org/2014/07/you-talk-some-amount-of-shite-phil.html

I however have decided to take a different route and bow out until I come across relevant information again, I understand Phil’s quandary as it is sorely tempting to publish a “my man in the city says Celtic have sold xxx season tickets” blog but I will let someone else uncover that “developing story”.

Some things which I would like to recap on though as I feel they are important:

– The much vaunted RSL which is held up as evidence as a split in our support only has 5 paid up members. As fans we are more united than at any time in our history as evidenced by the statement on fans groups yesterday.

– Bill & Phil are paid by mediahouse currently to push stories on behalf of Sports Direct with the hope of destabilising us and giving SD an edge in ongoing negotiations. There is nothing Mike Ashley likes more than to negotiate with a distressed brand.

– Planned lines of attack are King’s skint/currency controls, Warburton is unhappy and nonsense about RFC struggling to meet financial fair play rules. Keep an eye out for this and expose it as lies and PR to as wide an audience as possible.

– In perhaps the most wonderful part of all of this Bill & Phil spend half their day bantering about a team they despise with imaginary friends, keep an eye out for these Clumpninja chats they will brighten up even the dullest day.

Where KBA and Mediahouse go from here I have frankly no idea, this is a short term contract between the two of them, it’s clearly not going well and frankly neither party seems to be putting much funding or effort into it. I believe that as of September this year Mediahouse will for the first time have no involvement with Rangers or any characters associated with us. As a company they have been the one constant throughout a period when various chancers have put their interests ahead of the club so this separation feels like a very positive step on the road to getting our club back where it belongs.

Thankfully Rangers are now owned by fans with the means to take us back to the top of the Scottish game quickly, this coupled with the appointment of one of the most progressive managers in British football means we are rightly looking forward to some of the most exciting years in our 143 year history.

Whilst enjoying every minute of that please do spare a thought for Bill and Phil. For a few years they had all they wanted, being paid to write and people willing to read it. Sadly once the Mediahouse money dries up all they will have left is memories, some imaginary friends, £50 and of course that jacket…

Edited by chilledbear

exposingtherhats ‏@exposingphil 11m11 minutes ago

For Bill it was purely about money, I imagine we will see a final defiant blog then he'll slink off never to be seen again.

3 retweets 3 favorites

exposingtherhats ‏@exposingphil 12m12 minutes ago

Phil is an unemployed obsessive he will continue to make up stories about RFC but intensity and co-ordination of campaign will decrease.

6 retweets 1 favorite

exposingtherhats ‏@exposingphil 15m15 minutes ago

Purpose of the campaign was to disrupt season ticket sales and destabilise club. On course for record sales, we've blown them out the water

6 retweets 4 favorites

exposingtherhats ‏@exposingphil 20m20 minutes ago

First time since 2006 that Mediahouse haven't been involved with Rangers or individuals with an interest in Rangers.

7 retweets 7 favorites

exposingtherhats ‏@exposingphil 21m21 minutes ago

Today is a good day for Rangers fans. Had confirmation that Keith Bishop Associates have ended their contract with Mediahouse re RFC.

https://twitter.com/exposingphil/with_replies