[FT] U20s: Rangers 5 - 0 Arbroath (Gallagher, Murdoch, Hay(og) Lang, Ramsay)

These youth players must be bursting a gut to impress the new management team,they know they all have a chance of breaking through into the 1st team which is exaactly what the new management team are trying to encourage,I think we will start to see the best of our youths.

Elfideldo do you see much difference in playing style and application or is it still too early

A big difference, not saying Arbroath were great but they were a step up from the previous two games.

Craig Muholland must take a lot of the credit, the changes started as soon as he took over from Sinclair.

Much happier place and parents and players throughout the age groups are much more positive about being there.

I

Fitba is not rocket science,sometimes all you need is someone who believes in you and then you have a different player, a much more confident player and so you have a better player.MW seems to have that kind of reputation so a lot of these young guys will have a new chance.

Fitba is not rocket science,sometimes all you need is someone who believes in you and then you have a different player, a much more confident player and so you have a better player.MW seems to have that kind of reputation so a lot of these young guys will have a new chance.

I think that is in every form of life and not just football. If people give you confidence then you can achieve a lot but if people run you down then then you lose confidence. I think darts is the quickest way to see that. Look at the way players play when they are confident they can win. Then look what they throw if they play Phil Taylor. Maybe these days more are beating Phil but a few years ago everybody crumbled

These little rays of sunshine that are breaking through the clouds over our Rangers world are very encouraging.

If we can just build confidence on that encouragement who knows what will emerge from the 'shite' that was left after the 'complete dross' was dispensed with at the end of the season.

I am just as guilty as the rest for condemning Law, Templeton, Aird etc. at some point over the last three years. But, if we are honest with ourselves, we have all seen flashes of brilliance in them all. Some of the condemnation on here has been way over the top.

It is time we all had a change of attitude, like we see emerging daily from Auchenhowie, where the slate had been wiped clean and they all have a fresh start.

I'm looking forward to seeing who W&W have resurrected from the 'shite' as well as future stars emerging from the young first team recruits. Time we showed some of that, patience, belief, encouragement the seems to be working wonders in the U17's & 20's. Let Warburton & Weir show us what they can get out of what we have before we condemn any more 'dross' to the midden.

'You only get to squeeze the juice out of the orange when you have it in the palm of your hand'

The Murdoch goal was beautiful: a quick, short one-two with Gallagher and then he curled it into the far top-right corner. Peach.

Was it not White he did the one-two with? Not that it matters it was a peach.