A disappointing defeat but is Warburton winning?

I'm confident Waghorn will prove to be a good signing but I do think we lack depth in that position compared to other areas of the team.

Saturday's game will prove a whole new challenge for Hibs and both teams are likely to be very similar in setup. Thus, if we win our individual battles, then a win is certainly more than achievable.

The plan looks superb.

The manager is fantastic.

Think I have a man crush on travernier!

Halliday was far better than I thought he would be. Very impressed.

Law looks far better in this line up.

Unfortunately he doesn't have the players this year. Whoever said Kiernan and Wilson were good with the ball at their feet has been drinking the coolaid.the keepers a donkey. Bell will be number 1. We don't look like scoring. Don't see even 30 goals out the front 3.

All in, things look very very good in the long run. Short term we have big problems.

Baffled by your view here mate.

I thought we looked really strong playing from the back (that all changed when McGregor and Zaliukas came on though)

As for the keeper he was rarely tested.

I thought Foderingham was absolutely fine - dealt with everything thrown his way and had no chance at the goal. Some of his longer kicking/passing wasn't always accurate but it's still at least as good as Bell's. Generally his distribution and work with the ball at his feet was very good.

As for Kiernan and Wilson, I thought their passing was fine as well - though again their longer balls weren't as good but these were kept to a minimum. I was more concerned that they misjudged a long ball or two but this was highlighted at the goal so should be addressed easily enough.

The final third was the main issue and I suspect that will be sorted. Allan and Holt look as if they'll come in along with another striker. Meanwhile, I'd expect Templeton, McKay and Shiels to leave if we can find them clubs.

Kicked the ball out the park 5 times under no pressure. Hesitated to dive at the attackers feet and got himself hurt through cowardice.

The final third was the main issue and I suspect that will be sorted. Allan and Holt look as if they'll come in along with another striker. Meanwhile, I'd expect Templeton, McKay and Shiels to leave if we can find them clubs.

Why Frankie? Templeton and McKay have been first picks so far and look to be getting a chance under Warburton, whether they'll take it is another matter of course. If he didn't fancy McKay he could have sent him to NI with the under 20s like he's done with Crawford and Murdoch. I'm not sure about Shiels, I've always felt there was a player in there trying to get out, if he can stay fit I could see him getting a chance, he looked much better under McCall last season.

Kicked the ball out the park 5 times under no pressure. Hesitated to dive at the attackers feet and got himself hurt through cowardice.

I don't remember him hesitating. In fact he made a great save and recovered instantly.

As for his distribution, it was generally fine and he gave the ball away no more than anyone else which isn't bad going for a 'keeper.

I think calling someone a donkey after just one game is hyperbole but each to their own...

Baffled by your view here mate.

I thought we looked really strong playing from the back (that all changed when McGregor and Zaliukas came on though)

As for the keeper he was rarely tested.

Wilson out of position twice lost goal and nearly a second. Looked poor with ball at feet tried the same thing over and over without getting anywhere. Long balls went mainly out the park or straight to them. Got caught in possession twice . Was outpaced in the first 5 mins when the attacker just shrugged him out the way and put it past the post.

I don't remember him hesitating. In fact he made a great save and recovered instantly.

As for his distribution, it was generally fine and he gave the ball away no more than anyone else which isn't bad going for a 'keeper.

I think calling someone a donkey after just one game is hyperbole but each to their own...

First half Frankie. Whole section was talking about it. He literally jumped out the way. It's not his first game it's his first for us. He confirmed what I already thought. See if you say the same in a few weeks. As for distribution you must be having a laugh. How many times did he kick it straight out the park over temps and McKay heads?at least 5 times