Club Statement RE: BBC Bans

At which point the Club will remove press credentials again and will point to the broken assurances.

We might, we might not. That's for the future, for today the Beeb have not backed down, the scrote is point blank denying Chris Graham's claim on twitter that the Beeb have backed down and the Beeb are saying they've always been fair. The scrote is back. Hard to see how any of this public face looks like anything other than a victory for the Beeb.

Edited by SteveC

All BBC Scotland have to do is report on the game of football, nothing more nothing less, that will keep everyone happy.

Especially all footy fans.

Up until now, the pondlife they employ at Pacific Quay have been totally incapable of doing that when it is Rangers.

Their blind hatred & anti-Rangers bigotry has shone thro' for all to see.

Whilst some of us may find this decision disappointing I hope our board stressed to BBC Scotland that if McLaughlin & his fellow pondlife revert back to reporting Rangers in the way they had been doing so then the ban will be reinstated.

We might, we might not. That's for the future, for today the Beeb have not backed down, the scrote is point blank denying Chris Graham's claim on twitter that the Beeb have backed down and the Beeb are saying they've always been fair. The scrote is back. Hard to see how any of this public face looks like anything other than a victory for the Beeb.

There's quite a bit of difference between getting your arse kicked in public and showing victory in public.

Because they, who are previously discredited on multiple occasions, will not admit that they were wrong does not give them the right to claim victory.

Why are you so ready to cede them a victory based on their reporting of the situation?

Up until now, the pondlife they employ at Pacific Quay have been totally incapable of doing that when it is Rangers.

Their blind hatred & anti-Rangers bigotry has shone thro' for all to see.

Whilst some of us may find this decision disappointing I hope our board stressed to BBC Scotland that if McLaughlin & his fellow pondlife revert back to reporting Rangers in the way they had been doing so then the ban will be reinstated.

They had nothing but good things to say on Sunday nights crappy Sportscene programme, very refreshing indeed, bumming up our players and our manager all when this dispute was still ongoing.

I'm sure if they step outside the line again they'll know the consequences. Well done the board.

They had nothing but good things to say on Sunday nights crappy Sportscene programme, very refreshing indeed, bumming up our players and our manager all when this dispute was still ongoing.

I'm sure if they step outside the line again they'll know the consequences. Well done the board.

I don't see this truce lasting long. A successful, vibrant Rangers is not what these people want to see. It won't be long before their hatred manifests itself in their Rangers reporting again.

There's quite a bit of difference between getting your arse kicked in public and showing victory in public.

Because they, who are previously discredited on multiple occasions, will not admit that they were wrong does not give them the right to claim victory.

Why are you so ready to cede them a victory based on their reporting of the situation?

I am not ceding anything, as it has nothing to do with me. The situation is this: yesterday the scrote was denied privileges, today he has them with the Beeb maintaining they did nothing wrong at any point.

That is the current situation. I hope it changes. At the moment I am merely reflecting on what is in the public domain.

Edited by SteveC

I don't see this truce lasting long. A successful, vibrant Rangers is not what these people want to see. It won't be long before their hatred manifests itself in their Rangers reporting again.

They'll have nothing to say that will upset us when we are vibrant again, they'll all crawl away and find something else to keep themselves happy. McLaughlin & his fellow pondlife will have to give in.

It's only a matter of time before they transgress again. The removal of press privileges was not down to an error in reporting it was a result of ingrained hatred of RFC and the fans of RFC and certain reporters systematic attempts to portray RFC in the worst light possible. The glee with which they did / do it is so glaringly obvious. A chip that huge on someone's shoulder does not just simply disappear. It may well suit them right now to flood their coverage with Rangers stories as you know who have been unceremoniously dumped out of the Champions League but the BBC and other haters will revert to type soon enough!

Edited by TheWee BlueDevil