Head of Commercial Appointed

There comes a point where I believe we have to trust the board to get on with business and just concern ourselves with the football. Its verging on obsessive ala three names etc where everyman and his dog wants to.micro analyse every detail regarding Rangers. You can scrutinise to your hearts content and believe me I am.not offended just think its something I would leave to the obsessed haters out there as they stew in their own bile.

I dont accept this as a reasonable answer to my point."three names,obsessed haters ect"EHH WHIT?

By the way ,i dont have a fuckin dog either.

I will scrutinise to my hearts content,thank you for your permission to do that.Some are so grateful.

What scrutiny have you made of this guy though ? Very little I would think.

You have had an in-depth review of his resume or career achievements ? Or you have simply seen he worked for the SPFL and UEFA and deemed him incompetent for the job ?

What else do you know about him, his background, or career other than he worked for those organizations ?

I hope those of you questioning his appointment have done more work than just reading the article on who his previous employers have been.

What scrutiny have you made of this guy though ? Very little I would think.

You have had an in-depth review of his resume or career achievements ? Or you have simply seen he worked for the SPFL and UEFA and deemed him incompetent for the job ?

What else do you know about him, his background, or career other than he worked for those organizations ?

I hope those of you questioning his appointment have done more work than just reading the article on who his previous employers have been.

Fair enough,but that doesnt mean we have to take him at face value either(which some seem happy to do)

I stated previously that i dont know him.

Hes worked for the basket case that is the SPFL.Well thats a great resume to be going on with yea.?

Dont tell me,hes gers now ,none of it was his fault GIES PIECE.

Fair enough,but that doesnt mean we have to take him at face value either(which some seem happy to do)

Hes worked for the basket case that is the SPFL.Well thats a great resume to be going on with yea.?

Fair enough you are a bit paranoid and are determined not to like the guy but how does this lead you to demand sandwiches?

The one thing the last 3 years has taught us is to not blindly accept anyone. However, there is a very big difference between healthy cynicism and an immediate refusal to accept him based on previous employers, as some seem to be doing.

How do you know what job he did at the SFA ? Do you know for sure that it was HIS commercial dealings which left the SFA in the toilet ? Or could it be that the SFA wouldn't listen to his advice, advice which may resulted in a stronger commercial entity ? I don't know the answers and I suspect you don't either. Yet here you are refusing to accept him because of his previous employer(s).... With little to no knowledge of the actual job he has done.

I see absolutely nobody on this thread saying that none of it was his fault. That looks more like deflection from you. What I DO see in this thread is people suggesting he actually be given a chance to be successful (or unsuccessful) prior to judging him. I don't think that is unreasonable.