Club Statement - Raith Rovers

Good luck getting an apology out of Mr illegal transfer embargo.

It's unlikely to happen, but I'd love to see our traveling support boycott Starks Park.

Were Raith the club who voted against us joining the SFL to play in the old 3rd Division?

Could be wrong,but i think this was Albion Rovers.

I don't think anyone voted against - wasn't it an abstention?

Wasn't it Kilmarnock that abstained?

They did,but this was a vote to keep us in the premier league.

When we applied for memership of Scottish football,starting in the 3rd division,1club voted against us being readmitted(wanted us finished forever)

Im sure it was Abion rovers,but as i said icould be mistaken.

It was the SFL vote on 13 July 2012. The member clubs held two separate votes at Hampden that day. The first was a vote on whether or not we should be put straight into the old 1st Division and the second was a vote on whether to grant us admission into the 3rd Division. Only one SFL club voted 'no' to our admission into the SFL's 3rd Division and I thought it might have been Raith, but I might well be wrong and you may be right that it was Albion Rovers. If it was indeed Albion Rovers, then the irony of it is astounding because there man Frank Meade was creaming his pants about the financial windfall for his club when they drew us at Ibrox in the Scottish Cup 18 months ago.

Edited by Zappa
typo

Good luck getting an apology out of Mr illegal transfer embargo.

It's unlikely to happen, but I'd love to see our traveling support boycott Starks Park.

Were Raith the club who voted against us joining the SFL to play in the old 3rd Division?

Why stop there? We should not be giving a penny to those that stuck the knife in. That is my stand although I realise I'm in a very small minority.

Why stop there? We should not be giving a penny to those that stuck the knife in. That is my stand although I realise I'm in a very small minority.

are you ?

I wouldn't go to the grounds of any of the teams who were in the SPL then except Killie

are you ?

I wouldn't go to the grounds of any of the teams who were in the SPL then except Killie

That's exactly my position. Also will not be back at Hampden, did not miss a Scotland game in 10 years, have given up my Scotland Supporters membership. Still hope the teams does well though.

Scotland isn't the clubs in the SPL, nor is it the SFA. Certainly I was pissed off with what the SFA done but I can't help myself getting behind the Scotland team

If Scotland qualify for the euro's it's big bucks for the SFA. Mon the Georgia. Did you see the wee rats forearm smash on the goalie,

Edited by trueblue 64

If Scotland qualify for the euro's it's big bucks for the SFA. Mon the Georgia. Did you see the wee rats forearm smash on the goalie,

i'm watching it on illegal stream. I believe in liberating the internet

Georgia are worth their lead in my view