How is Warburton faring at Rangers?

Annoying....this video is not authorized in my region. I often get that from Sky website.

It is with everything SKY, BBC, STV. I used to get round it with ex-pat shield but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore.

I give our manager 10/10 just think back to the dire performances of last season well done mark

In a few games we have already hit a few scorelines that should have been done much more regularly in the last 3 years. Not to mention performances.

Works great on the BBC Iplayer but does not work on the sky link or the link for NOS(dutch)

Guys be careful with the Hola extension, they are a bit dodgy if you are not paying for the premium service. I am not a tech guru but i believe it is something along the lines of they sell your unused bandwith which can be used by other companies/individuals and apparently was used as part of a hacking scandal.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/your-tool-to-access-netflix-content-abroad-is-hijacking-your-internet-connection